4th of July memories

Dogger

The 4th of July was always one of my favorite holidays, mainly because i got to blow shit up! I have fond memories of scrounging up change and riding my bike up to the fireworks stand to buy Blackcat and ladyfinger firecrackers. Later, after all the good fireworks got banned, we would go to the local indian reservations to buy the big stuff (M80's, M1000'S .. even tennis balls filled with gunpowder lol).

The funniest memory i have was one summer . I went to a party with my folks and brought a shitload of firecrackers and bottle rockets. Thinking it would be funny, I lit a whole brick of blackcats and threw them into a barrel where a bunch of people were sitting next to. ...light the fuse, throw them all into the barrel and RUN! A few seconds later .. bang bang bang and all the people sitting around the barrel pretty much shit themselves :D But that wasn't the end. One of the strings of firecrackers shot out of the barrel and landed down some lady's shirt :lol: 3 or 4 of them must of went off and left burn holes in her shirt. My dad was watching the whole thing and just sat there shaking his head. I dont think the lady appreciated that very much 8-) To this day, he refers to that day as 'the day i blew up some ladies tits' .. haha.

Anyone else have any crazy 4th of July's?

LAFF thats a pretty interesting story. But i have probably better 4th July Experiences NOT becuz its the 4th of july becuz i am canadain and all but its my BIRTHDAY..yes soo this saturday i will be 21!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO