Doggies

Emjay

Before I moved to this wonderful place called North Carolina I had a BIG black lab that my parents adopted when I was about 8yrs old. He was a puppy when we got him and turned out to be 125lb(muscle) in his older years, then we moved to NC and he was hit by a car. You see, he was used to free roaming in the 5acres+ we had back in CT then once we moved to NC we lived in a subdivision with under an acre, he ran away one night and never came back :x we found him across the street the next day dead...to make a long story short we got him cremated.

NOW! I have another black lab, he is off the chain! he is 3yrs old and I was there when his mommy gave birth, he had a white spot on his chest and that's why I picked him :D he is full of energy, you can't even talk to him without him jumping all over you.

I'm planning on getting a dalmatian someday. :D

Don't have a dog. My roomate though has a poodle that is 14 years old. My roomate thinks she is the dogs mom. I think she is nuts, as she is constantly talking to it as if the dog will answer her. I think the dog is actually pretty cool. I walk the old lady every day because it is fun to do. It is funny the looks i get from people. A hairy thuggy looking old man walking a little old poodle down the street. I think it is pretty hilarious.

• 1 month later...
It doesn't matter how I spell, you still are not allowed in my topic, im mentally blocking YOU!

say GOOD DAY TO THAT!

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Oh snap, he went all ?ber grammatical on you.

Shall we all whip out our pocket dictionaries and make innuendo's about how small his e-penis is? :ugeek:

Please do. It makes me happy ;)

• 3 weeks later...

No it doesn't because cats suck balls...But opti that video is the funniest thing ever, my dog does that in the snow kinda, Not enough snow here yet to be like that. but he always wants to run in the deep parts of the snow, and than he starts doing 360's around and around and around its pretty funny stuff. Yup.

Speaking of cats...we are "cat sitting" a retarded cat...literally retarded, and it likes to jump on my legs when I'm sitting at the computer, If I didn't have push to talk on TS you'd probably laugh your asses off :geek: But anyways..ran at my friend and climbed up his leg and bit his lip hahahahaha OWNED