Congrats Nde - Tcc Season 9 Champions

Dogger

Not that we expected anything less, but well done and well deserved.   There was no shortage of drama, but in the end it was worth sticking around and torturing all those doubters and haters.  

We've participated in 6 seasons and this by far was one of the worst when it came to whiners, haters, abusive admins etc.  

Its clear that NDE needs to bring back its own tournaments and competition to show how its supposed to be done.  But today is about our supremacy over the other competitors... so well done NEVER DIE EASY. 

Dogger, Jinx, whatever ...  :turned:

I'm just glad it's done and over with. NO MORE TCC! We left on a high note, clap clap thumbs up.

This was the worst season. The tcc league is so twisted now. TCC Founder (R Ski) and TCC Admin (SCS Sabret) bending/breaking rules to suit themselves. The lack of respect and unprofessional behavior of these 2 disgusts me. They have absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

We were accused in public and xfire chat of hacking after a scrim by xce turbo. Next time look up. He was on the effin roof!! ijit!

Reading all the lies and dealing with the ignorance of oss accusing us constantly of cheating and ghosting. They have 3 members living in the same house,  try to tell me they don't ghost haha They were undefeated in 2 seasons and they call others cheaters? LOL oss filthy,  now there's a dude that's full of disrespect, lies and dishonesty that Ski hates so much!

We had so many clans against us for no reason, it was disgusting.

To all those who were against us, your going to have the same happen to you one day. ENJOY IT!!! chuckle chuckle.