2012 End Of The World ... Do You Believe It?

Dogger

Wipikedia?

Oh god. I must say I don't believe it that much, I actually joke around with it.

I asked my dad yesterday, "Soooo, I hear you and Kate are gonna get married Dec. 21st, 2012?" Lol.

I don't know why I don't believe it, maybe I can't see the evidence of it other than this Mayan Calender shiznat and astronomical shiznat that I don't have enough attention span to focus on, nor care for. I mean, honestly, WHO BELIEVES IN STARS?

My mom, on the other hand, fears it will happen and says our family is gonna go on vacations to different places during the year (which I highly doubt).

Damn superstitious people.

So, for me to believe it, it must happen. And, if it does happen (either good way or bad), then yay for those who are gonna say "I told you so."

We'll all probably be dead by then.

:whistling:

I guess in 2013 all these ppl will have to rely on another false theory that will be our demise....Obviously the Mayans couldn't foresee the future enough to stop their extinction now could they....

Lol true .. but its not just Mayan prophecy that predicts this. There are other theories which have nothing to do with Mayan prediction.

Only time will tell eh ? Lol nah , crap is bull. Scientifically proven ? Nope. A calendar that finishes that date determines our end ? No way in hell, there are way many other calendars that ended.. Nothing happened.. Apparently.. PS. To Dogger : If you believe in 2012, it is Vai's new album will be so mind blowing that it'll kill everyone.

There is an episode about 2012 on the show 'conspiracy theory' and there is supposedly proof from NASA saying it will happen but I still don't believe it. you guys should watch that episode it's pretty cool. if it happens it happens and i'll see you guys on the other side haha

December 21st, 2012. thats when the aliens are coming back.

I just watched this show on TV a couple days ago where they just found man made structures under the ocean dated over 14000 years ago near japan, and another in india ( Also under the ocean. ) that is between 16000 - 32000 years old, whats the kicker? that long ago we were suppose to be cavemen/women with sticks making sounds like monkeys, the reason they are underwater? the ocean wasn't that high wayyy back then, so yea i think that kinda fucks up our so called history of humans, since cavemen were too stupid to build a structure carved in stone that is 3 football fields big. i forget how tall it was but it was huge. so yea.. was it a whole different civilization of humans back then? were they killed by an iceage? then cavemen evolved?

Aliens 4 life.