Euth ... MW2?

Dogger

well...I mostly played the single player....which I have to say was better than I thought....

I did try the multiplayer...and it wasnt bad...but it definitely wasnt the best thing either.

You cant even play S&D until you reach rank 13 I think it was...very disappointing..

The way you have to join a server is just as expected...like a console...

You cant even tell your ping because all they give you is a bar graph thing just as

your cell phone has showing signal strength...

IDK...I can tell you it isnt as fun as playing COD4 on servers you like to play on...

The graphics are superb...but that just goes to show you that looks arent everything...

If this game had dedicated servers....it would have been the best game ever....but it doesnt...

try to send back your game for a refund.saying that the activision dude promise a cheat free game :lol:

ok ok it sound funny i know.but still i got a question.did he PROMISE a no cheat game? or he just said it like that.

cuz if he did promise it,it would be a breach of contract,and IW could not refuse a refund :?