Sweet revenge when...

Sadik

In a brutal example of jailhouse justice, Anthony Ray Stockelman, serving a life sentence for the 2005 molestation and drowning of 10-year old Katie Coleman, had his forehead forcibly tattooed by fellow prisoner Jared Harris, a cousin of Coleman, with the words "Katie's Revenge." Stockelman, an inmate at Wabash Valley state prison in Indiana, was transferred out of the general population for his own protection.

katies-revenge.jpg

That is sweet revenge if I've ever seen it! In my opinion, killing people like that is just giving them the easy way out...make those assholes think about what they did for the rest of their lives and that tattoo will make him never want to look at himself in a mirror ever again!

your too drastic mj,u need to learn how to inflict pain.u dont give it all one shot,its a step by step pain program that this guy need!

nha,its not to let him get use to it,cuz no one get used to get his teeth remove with a wisegrip and such. im telling u,step by step,belive me!

I'm not saying this to offend anyone but to make them think about things a bit. I was recently told a quote from Ghandi by a dear friend of mine which says "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Think about that if you would. And a part of a prayer comes to mind which is really hard for anyone that says "As we forgive those that trespass against us." Sound familiar to anyone? Just some food for thought.

Okay put them away in jail forever to think abut what they did except they dont care about what they did because if they had that kind of thought they wouldnt have done it in the first place. Leaving them in jail doesnt make them think about shit ...forexample. Some brutal murderers are acutally famous for the crimes they have made, they have movies madea bout them and books written about them, you think they are in jail sitting on their bed (which we actually pay for them to be sitting on) thinking...oh man i shouldnt have done that..FUCK no they're not....They should just be cut short of their life, save the world of their existance and saving everyone else money that is paid for their waste of space to be sitting in the cell.

Maybe if we were a little more extreme with criminals for example murderers well then future criminals will actually be fearful to create such a crime because there is a serious consequence. But as it goes now. What do they really have to fear ? being in a cell, getting all their meals...(worse they have to deal with, is people kicking their ass ...PFFT whatever. thats nothing.)

Bullshit i say BULLSHIT

Let me refer you back to a commandment if you believe in those....Thou Shall Not Kill! That goes for wars too! If its done in self defense I'm sure God understands that but not made up wars for power, resources, and land. Keep thinking...P.S. Capitalism = FAIL! Please refer to the U.S. economy for more information.

I would prefer to see a barter system in place actually not communism. If anything call it communalism where if you need something you ask for it and instead of paying for it you exchange the goods or services for something of equal or greater value to the person you ask. The whole premise of Capitalism is evil in nature whereby you are literally capitalizing on someone else and to some the more you capitalize on someone the better and that's just fucking sad. We have 3 percent of the population with all the money just admiring all the zero's in their bank accounts and doing nothing to help the people that need help. Love your neighbors as yourself....that is the key to all of our freedom not take advantage of them in any way you can in the name of making a profit. You only keep what you have by giving it away! Words to live by!

P.S. MJ noob, you have much to learn young jedi.

The whole premise of Capitalism is evil in nature whereby you are literally capitalizing on someone else and to some the more you capitalize on someone the better.

Things are worth what people want to pay for them. I don't believe it gets any fairer then that.

hate to say this barterism is a form of capitalism too, you have to exchange something for something else based on what the person your exchanging with decides what it is worth, that is why money was invented, so instead of 2 chickens and a goat for a cow, you now gave 5 pieces of gold and you got to eat your chickens and goat

Perhaps you're right Goofy, but money was once based upon the gold standard where today it's just a promissory note. There's really nothing to back it up so they can print all they like. The Federal Reserve is as Federal as Federal Express, and they need to audit it because they make their own rules pretty much. I believe I heard something where like only 1/3 of all money is paper the rest is virtual it could be more, don't quote me on that. Kinda sad when private banks are taking care of our monetary system.

Blah blah blah.

Can someone lock this topic becuz its fucking annoying now.

Ghost this is a forum, not a blog. (Since you're into websites, you should create one on your opinions.) This way people only have to read it by choice and it wont give me a headache everytime i want to read up on a topic.