Canadian Potato chips ..... not again!

Dogger

I didn't start the petition, I already got mine :lol: ..it's okay we all know you it was you who started it dogger...or maybe it was scout...who knows. 8-)

-Jp

That sounds kind of dirty scout..LOL.....

we have everything you americans have but better, becuz we have variety of choices...you guys dont! mwahaha

Okay Mj do you guys have Tropical areas for vacations like lets say Hawaii and Florida....Nah didn't think so thats why you spent your Canadian money here in the States so you could do that :lol:

no we dont have tropical areas, but those people in tropical areas spend money to come here for our snow so stfu lol..biotch..and plus in our summer months its the same as the tropical areas. Soo we get the best of both worlds ....sooo MWHAHAA

yes the US does have tropical areas for winter time but who wants to go to florida in winter :lol:, you also have puerto rico, and hawaii been to hawaii over 20 times bored of it :P rather go to Italy in winter and visit sicily :P or Venice and rome :D