Depression...

Jahova

In no particular order:

- Try and beat Ghosts record of masterbating 8 times in one day

- Play drums for an hour. There's something primal about hitting things with 2 sticks that always seems to make me feel better

- Listen to music. This one almost always works for me. Make sure the songs aren't emo tho

- Read a good book. This will take your mind off things for a bit

- Come on ts when Sadik is on. Nuff said :o

- Play a game of spearhead with Mj. Nuff said :shock:

- Play a game of COD4 with Hellz and knife her. Nuff said :shock:

If none of that works, remember the things that you have in life that others aren't fortunate to have. When you put things in perspective, things could always be worse. No matter what the depression is for, be thankful for what you have. Hit me up on MSN if you ever want to talk.

Go outside and work around the yard

BMX

smoke weed :shock:

listen to music

get creative...make something

read a book

watch something funny..a really good movie

take a walk with the dog

I think the best thing to do is hang out with a couple good friends and just hang out and do whatever. when your alone you think to much to yourself and that can sometimes be bad..at least for me it was so get outta the house :shock:

hope you feel better man, i know depression is a bitch

Okay well when I'm depressed

I cry which totally works, and releases stress. But then again i am a gurl

Other then that, i usually bother the very important friends of mine =) :shock:

Or i go into sh and try and start shit =)

Listening to music i always finds makes me more depressed. Becuz it makes you emotional..well it makes me emotional. W/e

thats about that

• 1 month later...

I'm Bipolar so I know this one....When you're clinically depressed, mostly what you want to do is lay in bed all day and pass the time by sleeping. You have no motivation or desire to talk to anyone or do anything. So, to get yourself out of bed you have to force yourself to do things you don't feel like doing to break the cycle. I have lost some friends from this type of seclusion so I would call on your friends to help you work through your problems or whomever you're comfortable talking to. Exercise is another good way of relieving the stresses of the day. Playing games is another way to occupy your time and take your mind off things for awhile. Pwning noobs is a great way for anyone to feel better ;)

Now on the other hand, if you're talking about I'm depressed right now cuz my gf broke up with me or something along those lines, being alone is not a good idea cuz your mind just goes over all kinds of scenarios to make things right again which in most cases its over means its over.... Talking to and being around friends will help you out a lot because if they are good friends they will try to cheer you up and take your mind off things. In the time that you are alone, hop on the computer and open up a can of whoopass on some noobs...nothing better for the broken ego!

Two kinds of depression here which one do you have?

i step back and i think twice.

i ask myself a few question,and im honnest in my awnser.

not always easy,but its important to do so when needed.

and dont forget that at your age anything is possible for your future if u put the effort into it.