Whats wrong with msn??

Sadik

Im i the only one who recive that shit message from msn?

Windows Live Messenger Service Staff says:

Important service announcement: As part of a recent system enhancement, we need you to change your e-mail address to continue signing in to the Windows Live Messenger Service.

To ensure that your access is not blocked and to learn more, go to http://support.microsoft.com/gp/Messenger/en

green eggs and spam whohooooo hackers are trying to get your MSN account hehe what you do is set up a new account with this FU@live.ca password upyoursahole hehe then they can try to access it LOL. I do that sometimes with those spam emails set up another gmail account that i would never use and spam them back with the fake password and email

Sadik I can help you...but I'll need the following:

Your Full Name:

Your Home Address:

A copy of your birth certificate.

Your bank account numbers.

Oh...and I need to know if you believe in vampires, werewolves and/or the boogeyman.

Oh and I need to know if you think Twilight is a girly movie?

After you tell me all of that I can help you with your msn problem.

-Jp

lol leave twilight out of this!!!..okay..the movie is good, the books are better and jp don't lie you watched the movie and liked it. and when new moon comes out you'll wait in line to see it ..with all the werewolves .....asking sadik if he liked it was just a cover to see if it was alright to admitting you like it yourself..the end....