hey

Mcpepperson

me and my dad

edit: well after a week of getting it turboed i did frequent checks and im constantly loosing coolant. after a few days it started getting worst well today i drained some oil checked the radiator i lost coolant :lol: started it up i was getting white smoke..head gasket is going/gone :lol: time for jack stands once again :/

hey i've got the same problem dude =/ theres oil in my radiator... real good thing to have...

I GOT MY CAR BACK!!! WOOO HELL YEAH!!

oh and deadnuts, thats the 86 camaro I have, im not sure what im going to do with it yet...

A) go through college, then get a big block

:lol: get a big block

C) sell it

• 2 weeks later...

You're car is very nice.

My boyfriend and I are thinking about buying a car together.

We are either saving up the money to buy an alright car....or we are going to finance a brand new mazda tribute. Because i love them, but apparently it will make our insurance as high as the sky because we are soo long.....

Maybe i can get advice on the subject, on what you would do ??!!! HMMMMMM!!!!!

My boyfriend and I are thinking about buying a car together.

we are going to finance a brand new mazda tribute.

My personal advice would be to dont get a brand new one,this is not the time to borrow money for a few reason.

1=the economik situation is totally unstable,its not time to borrow 20000$ at the fixed rate%.

2= your young,use that money to live.get a good used car,like a 2004.

have fun with the rest. your only young once!

3= as i said above,with the economik situation,many people are already force to sell there car and house as a exemple,cuz they borrow too much at once. wich mean that its a perfect timing if your looking for a good used car not too expensive....people are on the lookout for money,they will be more then happy to get your phonecall and give away ther car for less money then expected :x!

4= mazda tribute,,,thats a v6. with the gaz price...i would not touch that with a 25 feet pole!

hahaha i agree with sadik but surprisingly gas price is going down lowest so far here is 2.88 but i gotta pay for premium :x

and i wouldnt buy a new car because of all the stuff going on right now..since you guys just got your own place and still settling in a new car would be a bad idea...so i say look for a used car thats in excellent condition and LOOK VERY CAREFULLY.. save up some cash flow lol then buy a new car when everything is settled

Okay so the bike idea went down the drain once i found out, that i would be paying 800 a month just for insurance and that's not even with collision and stuff, i swear that shyt is such a rip off ....and second, I live at home again =) I'm going to school next year, so i won't be able to live on my own anymore, tear, but oo wells its worth it, and on that note i talked my mom into sharing a car with me, that way i get to drive, but i don't have to pay for everything myself, ...woot