Beijing 2008

Sadik

Imagine that for the last 4 years,u didnt play cod4,insteed u train for a single match.

Just practicing everyday,without a day off.all that to play 1 match.a sudden death match.

thats what happening with many athletes from around the globe.they all meet to play the match of ther life. they want to know wich one of them will be the last one standing.

Personally,i watch the opening ceremony,and i was damn impress.

the 2000+ shaolin monk was friken cool to watch.

and im pump to watch a few sport event.i think that canada will get a few gold in diving and swimming.do u guys think that usa will do any good beside the basketball team?

anyways,feel free to post a reply if your interested anyhow in the olympics :D

ps=i can provide u with a link if u want to watch the opening.

Great opening ceremonies , I feel embarassed or dumb Prime Minister didn't go, to protest against China , this is about games not politics, I also feel sorry for Vancouver being the next olympics in 2010 , there is no way they will get even close to the Chinese opening ceremonies

The Canadian government have been a disgrace to our country for years... :D

I watched the entire 3 1/2 hours and that was the best opening ceremony I have ever seen for the olympics yet!!!! No country will ever be able to top it everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!