Seahawks Game

JustTheZ

I agree with ya. I don't know why people are complaining that much. Every ref is different and they all make different calls. People didn't get pissed when the original refs made shitty calls... they would just it is part of the game. The new refs now are just part of the game.

from TMZ

The NFL is backing what's being called the WORST CALL IN LEAGUE HISTORY -- refusing to overturn last night's Seattle Seahawks touchdown against the Green Bay Packers ... and standing by their replacement refs.

League officials released a statement moments ago, saying, "Referee Wayne Elliott determined that no indisputable visual evidence existed to overturn the call on the field, and as a result, the on-field ruling of touchdown stood."

The NFL goes on to say upon even further review of the video today ... it supports the "decision not to overturn the on-field ruling" and the result of the game is final.

In other news, NFL broadcasts are now available in braille.

i dont mind the rentAref's but they do make ALOT more shitty calls than the reg ref's do..i watch pretty much all the games i can on cable from sun at 1pm to mon night and ive seen alot of bad calls ...more than usual...but they also are college ref's where the games is alot diff than the NFL

Ref's are back! I'm a Seattle fan as most know, so i'm happy they got the win :D However, Tate pushed off and GB didn't get the pass interference call.. ref's definitely goofed that one for real. But what i find funny, is that no one even mentioned the phantom call against Seattle the previous series that led to Green Bays TD. Make up call perhaps?