Checkers/gusher/me Retareded

Emjay

Well hello there fellow clan members and fellow creepy public people who creep clan forums that are clearly creepily boring HELLOO!!!

I am just bored sitting on my couch tonight at 11:28pm I am hungry but way to lazy to get up and go get some gushers! YES gushers mmmmmm yummies. ANYWAYS I turned on my pc for the first time yesturday ...mm just got gushers they are soo good. ANYWAYS back to what i was saying. Yes my computer for about 5 minutes it was on. its loud, it sounds as though its going to blow up and so i turned that peice of shit off BAHA if you continue to read this I am amazed becuase i have already lost my train of thought if you havent realised that i am clearly retaredededed and njot evern paying attention to waht i am typing because i am so fucking bored. ANYWAYS..

the point of this post who cares?

I think we should play checkers. I think I am okay at this. Not really because I never win, well i have only played agianst JP and this was about 2 months ago acutally I htink about 6 months WHOS paying attention to that BUT STILL its a good game you can chit chat while playing and that a good thing..communication...i love when you get the gushers that are all stuck together man its like a GIANT GUSHER together ..ahhhhhh anyways let me know if you want to play checkers...its all about fun... I dont know

Love you GUYS...well some of you..others well i hate your face and think you should slip and land in dog shit. Not my dogs shit because they are too epic for you but maybe doggers dogs shit..ha <3