My Car?

Flawless

So, everyone knows I have the ability to drive, maybe not the most ineptly or legitamitely, but I can, right? Yea. So, my dad wanted me to look cool when I drive to school everyday. Thus, he bought me a new car, but I can't drive it yet, because I'm still learning the ways of the road.

It's a 1972 Buick Skylark. It's in good condition, with some rust and cosmetic wear, but you have to consider how old it is. Nearly 38 years old.

Here's some pics of it. If you're looking for pics of under the hood, I can take some later on. The post only allows three pics per post, which is gay. Here's the first two.

post-133-090041000 1280789606_thumb.jpg

post-133-010496400 1280789592_thumb.jpg

YO that shit is fucking nice, it's almost legit clean, rust wise... but yo that pos cant beat my 86' civic thats sitting ducks in my yard... geez haha

but actually its mad nice yo.

I run with a Chevrolet Express commercial van.. Yo that shit is so fucking gangsta.. But it costs a fucking arm to fill that bitch up... it's like 120$ per full tank...

YO that shit is fucking nice, it's almost legit clean, rust wise... but yo that pos cant beat my 86' civic thats sitting ducks in my yard... geez haha

but actually its mad nice yo.

I run with a Chevrolet Express commercial van.. Yo that shit is so fucking gangsta.. But it costs a fucking arm to fill that bitch up... it's like 120$ per full tank...

yo fuck what you heard its what you hearin..cchheeyyyaaa