hahaha

Mcpepperson

I love how the staff in Mc Donalds don't do anything about the comotion going on in their own parking lot. Lol.

Pretty funny, black people are pretty funny, but I don't like how that black guy just had to go in and beat that girl's ass to the ground. Hey, maybe she deserved it, but the guy is just way to strong to get involved, her ass was already getting beaten by those two girls, so he didn't have to jump in.

Damn Oakland nubs.

okay that was NOT MC DONALDS .....shit like that would only happen at fucking burger king becuz burger king is fucking a ghetto ass place.

All I have to say is wtf?

When you are pregnant, where proper cloths and when you're not, you should NEVER wear pink tights unless its halloween. WTF!!

I think that shit is funny becuz pink tight bitch deserved a few punches so props to that guy. what happened to her friend in the blue dress? she was all up in that fight until the gurl in the white dress had back up and then she was all..AHHH FACK. I would have ended that fight forshizzle. and left while you were on top but nope had to be fucking stupid.

HAHA to the old lady and HAHAHAH to the gurl that hit the cop car. Thats the dumbest shit I have ever seen.