SWAT team shoots family dog during raid over ?small amount..

Optical

I don't normally post my love for activism and political news stories on the legalization movement on these forums (I have others for that) but what I just read made me sooooooo angry. A pitbulll was shot and killed and a corgi was shot in the paw.. seriously, what asshole in swat gear feels threatened by a corgi.

1191990474pembroke_welsh_corgi.jpg

Blog article.

http://blog.norml.org/2010/05/06/missou ... marijuana/

Video of the actual raid. not for faint hearted doggie lovers :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUa ... r_embedded

I feel so much safer now knowing that a dog is dead and a couple of grams of weed is off the streets

:roll::P:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

That is wrong on soooooooooooooo many levels. To do that in front of a small child is disgusting!!!! They need to be bitchslapped.

They act like they just caught the #1 dude on the most wanted list. Friggin jerks.

An average everyday family. So what if they smoke weed. 8 out of 10 cops smoke the shit they confiscate. HYPOCRITES :!:

Man, I'm not typing anymore...I would prob get arrested if I go on :evil:

In the end the victim pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia in exchange for dropping the charges of misdemeanor marijuana possession and second-degree child endangerment.

He should not have been charged with anything! Those swat idiots should be billed for all the trauma therapy that child is going to need. He/she is not going to be able to sleep thinking they will come again. Nightmares about the dogs being shot by the very people that are suppose to protect him/her.

Yes, you read that right: the police burst into this man?s home, shooting weapons in his home and killing his dog with his seven-year-old sleeping in the next room and he?s the one who was endangering his child by smoking pot in his own home.

Big tough swat...probably went back to their station all arrogant, reminiscing, bragging and laughing at the big bust of the century that they just did.

I hope this family can sue them for this :!: