Tournment Results!!

Flawless

While I was away (*crying*) in New Jersey, I had a Winter College Showcase Soccer Tournment (Wooo), it was sweet. :lol: (and I missed you all terribly)

If anyone cares to know anything about this absolutly off topic topic, here are the Tournment Results:

First game was agaisnt a team from Virginia, we tied them 1-1 (I have no comments for this b/c i don't remember much :lol: FAIL)

Second game was agianst a team from Delaware, we beat them 2-1 (We should of beat this team by like 3-4 goals, and a shut out, but we fail at scoring goals)

Third game was against a team from New Jersey (duh), we tied them 0-0 (And they sucked! Our offense has some scoring issues, lol, they were just a horrible kick and run team, and like... sad. Lol)

The third game determined who went in the Finals for our age group (U16), we were in the Diamond Division (which is below Elite Invitational which is the highest Division to play in for our age group). There are 8 teams, split into 2 Brackets, so 4 teams in Bracket A, and 4 in B. Understand?

The third game determined who was placed where. Bracket A team v.s Bracket B teams now. Since we didn't win, the other team went into Finals, and we went into Semi-Finals (*crys*).

The Fourth game we played agianst a team from Texas! (Imagine that!), and beat them 1-0 (They were the slowest team I've ever played, and we dominated them to the end. Those Poor Texans)

So, in all, we placed 2nd in our Bracket and 3rd in our Divsion. Which is pretty good for our first College Showase tournment. :DD

Thank you to those who actually read this (probably) really boring Speech about soccer. XD

• 3 weeks later...