Basics about NDE?

dahortz

Hello all,

I have spent a little bit of time in your S&D server today and wanted to get to know you guys a little better as I am currently looking for an active and fun clan to play with.

Sorry to make this like an interrogation but this information would be helpful for me to get to know the clan as a whole. :D

Where are you all based out of; US or Europe?

How many active cod5 members?

Do you scrim, play leagues, ladders? If so, what game type? What is main game type that you play?

Future plans for the clan?

Are you going to be very competitive, competitive, relaxed competitive or relaxed moving forward in regards to leagues and ladders?

That is all for now. :lol: Again, just trying to get to know the clan first off and I will play with you more and probably jump on teamspeak at some point moving forward.

Thanks,

dahortz.

Hey Dahortz, thansk for stopping by.

Where are you all based out of; US or Europe?

US

How many active cod5 members?

12 or so right now

Do you scrim, play leagues, ladders? If so, what game type? What is main game type that you play?

We play mostly TDM and S&D, just starting to organize scrims, Ladders and all that as soon as the mod comes out

Future plans for the clan?

A lot of us have been together for 5-8 yrs already. We played Medal of Honor for a long time and have been playing COD4/5/TF2 as of late. We host tournaments for the community

Are you going to be very competitive, competitive, relaxed competitive or relaxed moving forward in regards to leagues and ladders?

I wouldn't say we are 'hardcore' competitive by any means. We like to have fun first and make sure everyone is having a good time. We have plenty of skill to do whatever we want so we normally don't actively recruit. We just started opening up recruitment for the first time in 4-5 years

Anyways, hop on ts and hang for a while.

Dogger aka Jiinx

hope to see u on the server and teamspeak (if u got it). Are u from the US or are u european?, if U are european U could still hang out with us, since I am european myself, and it doesnt really create any problems. If u want to u could add me on xfire->kibmart.

Mart:):D

and i'm British Columbian at heart doesn't mean i'm British :P to be considered French French you would have to be born in France :P You are French Canadian and i'm English Canadian which means we are both Canadian :P if you want to know your heritage though ask your parents where your relatives came from , mine they are italian which means i'm from Italian ancestors and before then probably some barbarian did one of my ancestors during roman times :P