Question For NDE WC and Members

JustTheZ

What is your guys opinion of having me start the prestigious name of NDE Never Die Easy to xbox 360 call of duty 4 and some other games? Its an idea that ive talked to some of them members about and just want to see what everyone else thinks about it. I won't do it unless i have permission from the WC.

THanks,

xBLxCrazedZ

a.k.a

NDE SEAL

Those thing always happen when im afk!

o well,my new pc parts should be here soon,so ill rape u hard in this scrim :x

can i guys imagine that,ill finally get at least 1 gig of ram! yay!

as for the initial question...we already discus about it,rope dogger and me.

we think that its a good idea,but we need a nde core admin to be playing it first .

peace out!

i still use NDE clans on xbox mwahaha but i dont invite anyone else... i actually yelled at a guy following me around to take the tags off, and it worked haha... i have yet to see anyone with NDE tags that wasnt me in any xbox live game haha

Yea I was talking to jahova a couple of weeks back and he said that he would do it. I mean i have a lot of great people that would put the tags on. I mean globally ranked top 1,000 overall for xbox live. So if jahova and i would do that( if he is still in the clan) is that cool? sorry i didn't post sooner, ive been afk for a long time with college stuff