COD 4 Revival

Angelz

I received this pm and wanted to share it...

CyberGamer Private message from Beerus197171

Hello everyone,

Some of you may of seen or heard that I am trying to bring back CoD4. This is after years of watching the scene, tracking players who miss the game and current people playing the game.

This is a serious attempt, and I'm going to be active to every day to answer questions. After doing plenty of research I believe we have enough players who still play and others that would be interested to make a very very decent competitive game.

I am running a petition to see the interest. If I can get 3,000 signatures (timeframe isn't too important, it can take months if it needs to) I will start a kickstarter campaign detailing absolutely everything in detail and how I plan to bring people back, and then keep the game active. This is to fund the project.

If you want to sign this petition (doesn't take long), go here: Click Link Here

Please sign this to show me interest. If I don't reach my target then there is no kickstarter campaign.

You can also read more info regarding this project on this subreddit here: Click Link Here

Please upvote to help the post get visibility.

And finally if you want to read even more regarding the project please read from page 3, and scroll down to my post by "Beerus197171" and read on from that page here: Click Link Here

That's it, if you're interest please sign and check it out! Thanks!