Banned By Bones Redemption

Angelz

He puts up a rule notice in game chat for no using random explosions unless clearing a room then you must follow it.

So I asked does that include shooting as well as I was watching a Bones member shooting randomly up a hallway.

He just started spouting at me. He says you complain like this every day. You have been playing in this server, what are the rules in this server. Some more of his usual disrespectful sarcasm as well as some childish disrespect from Mowgli and the recipe for a ban was imminent.

I said I do not complain like this every day and you do not have to be a friggin jerk about it. I just asked a question all you need to do is answer it.

I am 55 years old, I will not tolerate anyone talking to me that way.  I am always going to give everyone a straight up opinion of what i think and if you can't handle it,  too bad.

No one complains about the rules. They ask questions or make comments about someone who is not following the rules whether it be a clan member or a guest of the server.

Bones members and admins break the rules everyday!! But it is their server so they can do what they want.

Maybe if all admins enforced the same rules peeps would not have to ask questions.

His answer to it was banning me 2 weeks for disrespect. LOL I think he has been wanting to ban NDE members for a long time and just found a lame excuse to do it with. Oh well, what can ya do.

He is the type of admin that is going to kill the server. Everyone who kills him is a hacker. He falsely accuses people all the time. He randomly bans people for stupid reasons.

Get one thing straight Redemption, your OLD!! Your reflexes are slower. Your going to die a lot. People are are sick of your bullshit so GET OVER IT!!

Good Day

Angelz (Sh0tUdeaD)

PS, I still think all p90, glock 18 and exploding arrow users are PUSSIES!! haha

• 2 weeks later...