Help For Hurricane Sandy Victims

CI_CYCO

Hello NDE friends,

I spoke to Angelz asking her if I could post this link CLICK HERE

My husband, 4 children and I live in a community called Seagate. Sandy hit us very hard. The City does not want to help us, as they say we are a private community. Yes we have a gate with our own police and our bylaws state that we are Semi private, but the city of New York doesn't care.

We ask that anyone that has a facebook account please sign the petition.

Hello
It is very important that all of us affected by Sandy be very vocal and outspoken and in the public eye while doing so (in my opinion) on the subject of FEMA directing the Army Corp. Of Engineers to repair Seawalls, Bulkheads and jettys and Sand Replenishment. Lots of these projects have been pre approved and FUNDED for years and no work has been done. Most of these projects would have saved our Government an untold amount of money. I think we need to have all of the people we have met along this journey have all there people write letters and make phone calls to there respected politicians and urge them to make sure that these projects are followed through with.