Red Skelton--a modern era Nostradamus

ghost|NDE

To answer your question Sadik, if it's about the video, I'm sure the guy is reciting the Pledge of Allegiance AND defining it. What it means and how people shouldn't forget it.

As for Canada not having something as cool as this, I would say they probably don't have/need this for a reason, maybe because Canadians are more loyal/nationalistic towards their own country and don't need some man reminding them that their country is awesome by defining their, uh, Pledge thing, unlike Americans; we need someone to remind us.

I read one of the comments from that video, and someone (Obviously an American) stated: "We need more people like him." And I'm finally taking thought to that, rather than just agreeing, wouldn't it make sense, rather than saying we need more people like him, that we should become the person like him?

In other words, I'd reply to that person's comment saying: "YOU can easily be like him."

Make sense?

Or am I rambling again?

(God, I feel like Ghost, just the slightest bit.)

--Oh, and before anyone mentions, I know I'm being Pro-Canadianist in that second paragraph, so don't try to rub it in my face like you asses probably would!