Elementary School Teacher Abusing A 5 Year Old...

Angelz

So my 5 year old grandson ran from the gym to his teachers class in fear. She asked him what was wrong and he said, "I didn't listen to my gym teacher and he got mad at me and pushed me down on the floor and punched me on my chest".

He then ran out of the school and was running home when the principal stopped him. When my daughter came to the school of course the principal lied to her about what happened.

She brought him to me and he repeated it all to me. We checked his chest and there was a red mark on it. We called Children's Aid Society (CAS) and they met my daughter at the doctors office. The doctor noticed that my grandson had a shortness of breath and told my daughter to take him to emergancy right away.

5 doctors asked him to repeat what happened and he told them everything. They believed him. They said a bruise may show up on his chest in a couple days.

CAS is going to the school today to open an investigation against the teacher. They said that he is definitely going to be charged.

I will coninue this as I find out more.