Sadik Is A Bitch.

ghost|NDE

He said he'd come stand up as a groomsman in mine and Cheri's wedding, 11.11.12, and now it seems he has pulled a pump fake as his last text message was "Only if Tanya go".<---not goes because he refuses to learn proper English. Wtf Frenchie! She is terrified that you'll rape her. If she did comply with your selfish demands then she would be forced to use pepper spray along with a rape whistle while you satisfy the legalities of the PPO order she'll have taken out on you by then. Think of all the bridesmaids you'd be letting down by not stinking up the place with that cheap French cologne, the smell of Black and Milds permeating your essence, and your stupid accent which stupid hot chicks fall for all the time. Put your money where your mouth is and be there douche. Men's Warehouse go now, got fitted for my tux today :P PS You're a bitch. PSS I still love you though PSSS but you're still a bitch. PS^4 Is your girlfriend too embarrassed to be with you in public at the wedding, which makes you not want to come?