Happy Feet would like to say thanx

??icid?L^P?ng?in

I wanna thank the people I have been playing with latley in your server and ts, everyone is very cool and very respectful, I really enjoy pugging and would like to do more of it. To some of you that dont know who I am I was once in saints of war as KrackerAZZkRACKER, also Wasp_21, SDS suicidal penguin, WORMS-R_U-REEL, and there a few others I have played this game since it came out and play legit, my real passion is all weapons but its hard to get a server going on it, so I enjoy RO I would like to continue playing this game cause it was my first online experience and I still have alot knowledge about the game glitches, and how to pwn. For some of you that call me kid and tink that I sound young I am 26 years old my birthday is May 03 so shutup jking lol, I live in St. Louis Mo., and I work for UPS and help run a roofing company I am a lead sales agent. If wanna know more u can always add me to your facebook under my email is soccerpro2001@sbcglobal.net name is tonytriola yes I am Italian!!!! Peace-Out and catch some of you later !!!