Red Wings Robbed!

ghost|NDE

Well since I'm not into Hockey, I have no clue what "frozen" means... Are they referring to the goalie never grabbing the puck, or it stopping completely in the blue?

anyways gay call from what i can tell... really gay

this is NOT the worst call at all.

it is actually really easy to understand what happen there.

someone shot the puck at the goalies from the left side,and the puck went under the goalie.

the ref was on the same side ,left.

from where he was located,he could not see the puck comming out from the goalies legs at the RIGHT of the net.

the rule state that if a ref can see the puck,he have to call a offtime.

So,was the goal good? yes.

did they got rob? no.

we can just say....bad timing.

the refs have been quick on the whistle in the playoffs but they have been told to protect the goalie so as soon as they loose sight of the puck in the crease they blow the whistle and yes sometimes mistakes happen but that is life. i'm sure next time he refs he will be a little later on the whistle

Game 6 in Anaheim had the same crap going on....the refs seem a little lenient when it comes to the Ducks letting Pronger bully Datsyuk which was an obvious penalty they didn't call in the third. Then I notice when the Wings were down 1 goal the puck goes in the crease, hits the goalie (then bounces out) and theres a whistle as soon as it hit the goalie...like wtf ever heard of a rebound you idiots! Later whistles my ass!