Gift of giving

Dogger

Hi All, 

First off I hope you are all doing well and enjoy the holidays!  Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukkah, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad, and so on, and so on, etc. 

Now that most of you are all older and responsible adults (yeah, right), I'm hoping you might help me spread some love this Holiday season, by donating to someone/anyone who is in need. Anyone can do it, and it doesn't have to take much time. 

- Even a few dollars can help someone eat, sleep and have shelter for a day

- Donation of time is one of the best gifts you can give. Help feed the homeless at the food bank, help out at the local pet shelters, Children's Hospital, etc. 

- Donate the warm clothing you never use anymore, or buy a pair of mittens/shoes for a child who can't afford them

I could go on, but I think you get the point. Act's of kindness make a difference and it doesn't take much to help someone who really needs it.  If you aren't sure who to donate to, let me know and I'll be happy to make some suggestions. 

Thanks for reading! 

Dogger