Relief Fundraiser For a Friend

Cali_Insomnia

So two people that are regulars in a stream that I watch were intending to meet each other for the first time. They had been dating for a while, and this was the best opportunity for them to meet. The guy was traveling to visit her from Oregon to Florida. He was going through some other health problems, and he passed away due to a blood clot in his brain. The two were never able to meet, and his girlfriend is taking the loss especially hard. She mentioned that there were some games that he had mentioned he was a fan of growing up, and they are only offered on Wii consoles. We are trying to raise money to get her a console and the games so that she can experience those games just like he did.

Update: The person who this was originally for decided that she wants to donate the console and games to a Childrens Hospital for Leukemia and other childhood diseases. So that is where everything is going now.

I would like to thank everyone who made a donation, we appreciate it. 

He was a very nice guy and I'm sure if you ever met him you would like him, his girlfriend is also a very sweet person.

Any donation is appreciated, everything goes directly to her. If you have questions please ask and I will respond as soon as I can.

(When you donate please make sure you can afford it, if you can't that is okay too)

---For legal reasons we have to say no refunds---

-but if its a serious accident we can work something out-