FIREWORKS!

Dogger

Anyone planning on lighting off fireworks?  

I used to go to the Indian Reservations every year and buy some serious fireworks.  M-1000's, Roman Candles that had explosive reports, Tennis balls filled with gun powder.. lol.   Illegal .. check, dangerous... check.   I've also had some seriously close calls, where I could have blown off my hands.

I once lit off a brick of Black Cats and threw them into a metal barrel when at a bonfire party.  A few of them blew out the barrel and landed smack down the middle of a girls shirt and went off :blink:   Luckily she wasn't hurt, but uh, yeah ... that was one of many close calls i've had with fireworks. 

Anyone else do stupid stuff like that? 

Last year I did 30 gallon barrel full of tannerite :)  I was a little too close for that!!!  This year... uh a friend of mine.... has acquired some det cord that we're going to put around some dying trees.  Should be a good time!

Every year I drive to South Carolina and buy mine to put on a little show at home. This year I didn't get to since I went to a party my uncle in Maryland put on. No regrets, I had a blast!

I think the most memorable close call I had was when the mortar fell over and shot a firework right into the road :ph34r: or ya know...putting the ball in the mortar upside down..that was fun.

13495190_1161044583940568_2249298248710511876_n.jpg