XI Clan

Angelz

When Ganja and I were on the XI MW2 FT server one of their members was doing some strange things. I was asked to check him out. I mentioned he was banned for cheats on game voice chat but received no response.

I checked him out on PBB and this is what I found:

He used ErythorBate and [83rd] in both ss. Most cheaters nowadays think that because Evenbalance

and PB no longer support COD4 that they will never be caught.

Reaper>XI< 75bc3b64

https://www.pbbans.com/mpi/mpi-guid-search-75bc3b64-27.html&showLG=yes&showAT=yes&safeview=yes

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-177870.html

This is the ss of his present GUID.

Down below you will see the pink box that shows the linked GUID.

reaper1.jpg

This ss is of the linked GUID 293e65691b9fdfa7361782f1ac7ccb64

It shows what his ban is. He tried to appeal it and was denied.

reaper2.jpg

This is the demo that got him banned.

Reaper Ban Demo COD4

This is the PBB link to the ban. You can only see this if you are an actual PBB Game Admin.

05/23/10 293e65691b9fdfa7361782f1ac7ccb64 AIMBOT Reaper Ban COD4

I did not want to post the ban info on their forums because I didn't know how anyone would react.

I made a thread on their forums called "Your Thoughts"

This is what their members and admins had to say:

Angelz said:

I was just wondering what your thoughts are about cheaters and how you deal with them.

Clan member cheaters?

Public guests cheaters?

Sammy said:

Depends on whether or not you are cheatin a cheat..

codpiece said:

We ban them. If someone is cheating we will figure it out.

7toes_ky said:

7toes_ky.gif

PimpedOutPete said:

What type of cheating are speaking of?

zigge_787 said:

Gather evidence at first, if the reason is good enough, drop the ban hammer on them.

No matter if it is a member or a guest. As per codex, "nobody is above the code"

Angelz said:

I am talking about cheats that a person has been banned for by punk buster bans. Example: Game hack, aimbot, cvor etc.

You have one member that has had an previous guid ban for aimbot. He has a new guid now but when

I looked him up it showed his old guid and the ban that came with it.

I am a Punk Buster Bans Game Admin. This allows me to see certain information that no one else

can.

HellTigris said:

First you ask us for our thoughts and how we deal with them and now you say you are a

punkbuster admin and say so and so has been banned previuosly. Just so you know all punkbuster

bans are out there for the public to see. All a punkbuster admin can do is have a choice to

appeal a ban.

HarryWeezer COD5 Admin said:

Usually, when we catch someone cheating, we hack his system to find his

physical location. The XI Cheat Squad then stakes out his home to discover his habits and based

on that and other information we obtain through various means which we don't wish to discuss

publicly, we determine a time when we can implement Plan B. Plan B entails capturing the

individual through the use of anesthetizing agents either either in a drink, or even via a towel

soaked in ether. The individual is then taken to a secure location, where his balls are removed

with a rusty linoleum knife.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Angelz said:

You are misinformed.

Punkbuster admins have no say in any appeals.

Punkbuster bans are public knowledge but only by name and date. The information about the person

is not public. The information of what that person is caught with 1 or more guid, 1 or more

cheats, all aliases used from 1st time playing with that guid, all server and the persons

location ips used with that guid etc is not public. As a PBB game admin you can see all that

information. A person who is playing right now may be using a clean guid but that does not mean

they have always been clean.

I was asked to look this person up as his game play was being questioned. When I did it showed he

had been caught and banned for using an aimbot.

I posted this thread on your forums to ask how you deal with cheaters because I did not want to

post the information if you all didn't give a fuck.

So now my question is, DO YOU GIVE A FUCK??? Do you want me to post my findings?

HellTigris said:

Why ask? Just fucking post you fucking dip shit... lol

We are all idiots here, post whatever you want.

We have members post about hackers who aren't actually hacking all the time. We'd love to ban a

real hacker!

7toes_ky said:

@Angelz pm the findings to a head admin of what game and server

Lazy House Cat said:

What game was he banned for? I am sure that you post it and his current in game

name the admins will take the appropriate action.

EDD THE DUCK Senior Admin said:

Do not post your findings in here please . You must pm a head admin of the game in question or any senior admin including me .

This matter can then be delt with correctly .,

The thread was locked.

PM with EDD THE DUCK Senior Admin:

Hi Angelz . just following up on your website post . did you get hold of anyone ?

Angelz said:

No. I didn't know who to contact about it so I did that thread. I didn't want to post who I was talking about because I didn't know if you guys were ok with having caught banned cheaters in your clan.

I just read your post.

The clan members name is Reaper.

I posted all the ban info for him.

we do have a couple we know of . but they are with extenuating cicumstances, proven hacked accounts . i'm also a steaming pb admin.

I was in their server playing last night and Reaper came in. It is obvious they were not going to do anything so I pm Duck and said,

Angelz said:

"Sorry, I can't play in your server anymore. You allow cheaters as clan members. I can't associate myself with that."

This is the response:

That ban was from 6 years ago ! Let's hope you never make a mistake and be accountable for the rest of your life .

Cheats are not a mistake. They are purposely installed by the user to benefit their game play.

I have never nor will I ever use a cheat for any reason.

He is 41 years old. At the time of the ban he was 35 years old?? That is not a mistake!!

In the gaming world a cheat lasts for the rest of your gaming life!!

My clan played in leagues that were banning clans who had members that were caught with cheats over 10 years ago.