Blitz, I hope you are safe!!!

Angelz

Thanks, i'm doing fine, down in Sherwood Park now outside of Edmonton staying at my brothers, far as i know my house is still standing and it might be a month or 2 months before we are aloud back to the city.

A question i do have for you guys, i left my power cord for my tower back in Fort Mac, i have a HX 1050 watt power supply, it says 100 - 240V - 13A - 6.5A 50Hz - 60Hz, would the power cord from my BenQ lcd monitor be good to use on the power supply? on the cord it says 18awg and 300v so i think that is more than enough? I'm not sure, i don't wanna fuck anything up lol

:o OMG Blitz I am so happy you are safe. I lost your phone number and I have been looking for you all over the place. Jeeez

As far as the power cord, I have just used the same power cord all these years. Never changed it no matter what psu I have used.

I'm pretty sure Jp and other techies from NDE will answer your question about that.

Glad to know you're up and kicking blitz! nice setup, best part is the bottle of whiskey ;) if you know how to get contracts to do the rebuilt roofs out there, let me know. I'd be glad to pack my shit up and move out to Alberta for some contracts.

Gonna be lots of work for housing, they are already advertising for workers to cleanup all the fire damage, cleaners probably wont be aloud in for another 2 weeks or so though.

ya i started playing overwatch as soon as i got up and running jp lol missed most of the beta tho, gonna play a little more tonight