82nd Airborne Admins

Angelz

Ganja was in the 82nd server on Friday January 29th. He threw a nade over a wall because he heard a clay being planted. He received a warning from 82nd admin Dog about throwing nades over walls. Ganja tried to explain and was warned not to argue with admins.

He then was banned for 24 hours by luean.

==============================================================

Ganja went to the forums and pm'd Underpants (Leader of 82nd Clan). This is what he said,

had an incident today, where i had thrown a grenade over a wall. i was warned by Dog after i killed him with a grenade over a wall because i heard him set down a clay. I play on the server very often, and i was accused of breaking the rules, similar things have occured and i was told by an mp, over a year or two ago that throwing a grenade over a wall is allowed if you know there is an enemy there. I then began to explain this to dog, he wouldnt hear it and then leuan stepped in. i then got a warning for arguing.I was just stating that an mp had told me otherwise to dog, because they're higher rank, i went with what the mp had told me. ieuan is a very ignorant person and so are alot of your server admins. They dont care about whats right they only care how much they get to feel more powerful over others. This is an outrage to me, iplay by the rules and i commented, its funny how i have this happen to me where people break the rules and nothing is done. After that was said leuan banned me for 1440 minutes. I believe this was very poorly handled and could have been done much better. I was being completely respectful to the admin and they treated me like i was nothing.

No response. Not a big surprise.

I sent this to the Underpants (Leader of 82nd Clan) today in a pm:

I posted this on my forums because it was not handled properly by your clan. I find most problems that are directed towards your clan are not dealt with properly. I am a bit angry about this particular one as it was unjustly handled.When a gamer/guest comes to your forums and asks a question, it should be answered, not put on the back burner till forgotten. I gave him a link to this thread.

No response. Not a big surprise.

To Dog and Iuean,

ALL YOUR SERVER IS IS SPAM NADES SPAM TUBES SPAM ROCKETS SPAM CLAYS SPAM SMOKE SPAM WALLS SPAM SPAM SPAM. There is no tactical realism,  it's all TDM.

You 2 do not play in your server very often.

Nades are allowed to be thrown over walls in your server with contact (noise, visible contact or your teams says where an enemy is).

Just because your an admin does not mean you have to ban a player who kills you. ADMINS DIE just like everyone else!!!

You ask this player a question and as he is trying to answer you he is told to stop arguing with admins. Then he gets banned for 24 hours. He comes in after the 24 hours and he is banned another 2 hours for the same reason.

Nice mature behavior that shows!!

Maybe all your admins should have a meeting. Discuss the rules of the server and follow them. Right now there is a different rule set for each admin.

When Ganja came back in after the 24 hour ban he was then banned another 2 hours for same reason.

When it was over Ganja went back into the server and I came in a few minutes later.

Just now Iuean came into the server and said this to Ganja:

ieuan1.gif

ieuan2.gif

I went down into spec and said, "What the hell kind of message is that? That is rude and ignorant."

ieuan3.gif

Then this happened:

ieuan4.gif

ieuan5.gif

Ganja was permanently banned as well.

If this is how your going to treat guests in your server you should have your admins rights taken away. You mister are abusing your priviledge.

This is what Iuean said:

I am locking this post and moving it to the MPI forum, put in an unban request.

**Edit**

Our server I earnt my rights through years of dedication to this clan, you are a Johnny come lately....and now gone. So I really do not care if you do not have a good opinion of me at all.

This is my response:

No I will not hide this in an unban request. You have serious issues. You need to be dealt with by your superiors!!!

I am not going to request to be unbanned because the ban should never have happened. You need to do the right thing here!!

I posted this on my forums, link below:

http://www.neverdieeasy.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2592-82nd-airborne-admins/

The thread disappeared. I will assume it either was moved to the MPI section or deleted as I received a pm from Underpants asking me for the link to my thread on 82nd forums as he could not see it. I just linked him here.

Basically what I think happened is Underpants showed Iuean Ganjas pm and all he read was the word ignorant and got all out of sorts and went in the server and permanently banned Ganja. He also didn't like being told off by a woman so he permanently banned me as well.

All I can say is that is the most awesome display of childish behavior I have seen in a while.

I didn't see Iuean typed that into chat lol

Who just yelled at me? Oh Em Gee...I almost spit my coffee out when I read that LOL. I yelled at him. First off what he typed in chat was breaking the rules (sh*t) << not allowed by anyone, and there was a 12 year old in the server at the time.

Then he said, "NDE Clan you are guests on this server, do not push your luck? Really? Well what did you think was going to happen. You come barging into the server with a holier than thou raging attitude and typed the most ignorant message in the public chat using curse words that made a 12 year old child ask, "whow what happened"

I'm 57 years old, I don't take shit from no one. I will tell it like it is. You deserved everything I said. I won't apologize for any of it. I will never ask to be unbanned because neither Ganja or myself did anything to deserve it. You need to apologize to the both of us and unban us. Do the right thing!!

The 82nd runs their clan like the military. Most of them like are hotheads with bad holier than thou attitudes. Ya know react before thinking. Like I'm an admin, I'm better than you, here take a ban and be on your way LOL. They think they hurt our feelings or something, who knows.

They don't respond to anyone. I made posts in their forums with proof about cheaters and never received a response. That just tells me that they allow cheaters to play.

If they do respond it's usually with sarcasm of some sort, like breath.  hahahaha

I have seen clans die and all those sarcastic holier than thou hothead admins are left sitting there with their thumbs up their ass wondering what do I do now. LOL It doesn't matter where they game after that because people remember them and what they were like. Then they become the Johnny come lately....LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

that would be a good idea dogger, seeing as how these days, not very many people go on 82nd because they're sick of the members and they do nothing about hackers, or ones who have been caught before. theres that saying "like taking candy from a baby" lol. Plus you would have daily admins......hint hint ;) lol

• 4 weeks later...