* O S S * Sir Robin

Angelz

Filthy, before you start shooting your mouth off about anyone take a look at who you allowed to be in your clan. You knew this before you let him join.

The *UzS* clan leader Robin was banned when he tried to sign up for the TCC league.

TCC League knew this also. Ski and Sabret now PBBans staff (what a joke lol) still allow this cheater to play in their server.

That doesn't say much for any of you.

There were more but I didn't feel like doing them all.

01/25/09 fff46f0b72349c9384e3827ddf58ad9f GAMEHACK *OSS*SirRobin COD4

02/21/10 badb05b0cd4b1cae9b9ec2c70c13897c MULTIHACK Linked Account COD4

12/23/11 4be31139e12698971efbf704e9dbc0bc GAMEHACK Linked Account COD4

01/19/12 ed6e15b4aafc6e3bf4090fa382abf4af GAMEHACK Linked Account COD4

Check names, ips and linked GUID's used...

01/10/12 3c5be494 TWG Server COD4

10/17/11 f1feb845 SCS Server COD4

For those of you who cannot see all the info:

ossrobin.gif

• 3 months later...
headshot said:

Nice to see that Van and Filthy still have the ability to raise the stakes in the blood boiling between NDE and OSS, should be a sight to see in the up coming TCC season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OSS Filthy said:

fucking cry baby bitches. Mustt be great to be a semi-pro gamer and get fucking stomped by noobs.

fuck tem motherfuckers..cant see beyond the length of their pubic hairs

headshot said:

lol, Filthy, i assumed a response as 'eloquent' as this...what makes OSS 'Alive' at times ...

OSS Filthy said:

Let me tell u a story. Many years ago a former member left us and joined NDE back when mohaa was going strong. He later came back and told a few of us that they had been caught using a aimbot & ESP hack while playing in a twl match. 4 of them got popped and had the guid banned.

Since that time many years ago, I have had a rather shitty taste in my mouth for the likes of folks from NDE.

NDE has never been banned anywhere for cheating. We played TWL between TCC seasons 8 and 9. Oh btw Old man there was no such thing as guid numbers back in the Spearhead days.

The only legit anti cheat program available then was DMW which I was part of before it became public.

I bet you were one of those who supported "The Cheat Police" back then. Did you know that it was run by a self adimtted Moh Spearhead Cheater? He admitted using an aimbot. That is why he knew exactly how to tell if someone was cheating because he used to be one. That is what he said.

OSS clan members used to play in our Spearhead server all the time. They came on our teamspeak as well. We used to get along with OSS. I don't know why you hate us so much now Filthy.

OSS also participated in the NDE 2005 Rifle Tournament. Here is the demo of that tournament: NDE 2005 Rifle Tournament

headshot said:

As i wouldnt preclude to tell you you were wrong, i can only say that the brief time that RZA, Lycan and myself played TCC with them, at least now they dont have those things in place. Im not co-signing for them. but, truth be told, we never witnessed anything during our 'moment in time'

OSS Van said:

I believe you HSV, that's why they couldn't beat us last season one single time in scrims or matches and that's why they lost interest in scimin us.

I lost interest in NDE since we stop scrimin them in there server, he is a modder that explains a lot, no badass victories for them anymore after that.

Does that mean ALL modders are cheaters? You have the same opinion of the tcc, 82nd, ctu, bones and scs modders as well?

You call us cheaters all the time. You, your 2 sons and daughter all live under the same roof. Do you expect everyone to think the 4 of you do not cheat? Really?

OSS stopped scrimming NDE because we beat you constantly in scrims. We kept asking and you kept saying no.

We scrimmed you 7 times during season 9 and you beat us 1 time. Notice that all scrims are held (where OSS requested) in the RU and TCC servers?

Lets reminisce ok:

oss1.gif

oss2.gif

oss3.gif

oss4loss.gif

oss5.gif

oss6.gif

oss7.gif

This is what happens when you get a few dirty disgusting old alcholic men together. They never have a clear picture through their constant glassy eyes.

You all need to attend AA meetings!!

Not this shit again... is this a rerun post? Yeah, everyone knows they are full of shit and harbor known cheaters in their clan.    Nothing to see here people but a bunch of epeen's swingin in the wind. 

Move along .. 

• 4 weeks later...