The Tcc League...

Angelz

Let me just start off by saying that this league was the worst experience for me in my 12 years of gaming.

The Founder - TCCLEAGUE - R Ski - PBB Staff (Shakes head and shutters)
TCCLAdmin - SCS Sabret - PBB Staff (Shakes head and shutters) She was PBB for AIMBOT 50710 which was overturned. I find it odd that her ban was deleted from public view by PBB because she is PBB staff member now but everyone else who was banned for it will still show up? That is just wrong on so many levels.

Sabret said:

I will not allow anyone to question my integrity on a public forum

You first must have integrity before it can be questioned.

I have never experienced a biased league admin before. Her lack of respect and unprofessional behavior disgusts me.

Sabret typed in public game chat said:

"hidden your luck just ran out", "I caught you" and "you cheat"

Then she banned him from SCS server. Other SCS members who were specing Hidden at the time said there was nothing wrong with his game play. But, w/e it's her server and she can do what she wants. You can't register on SCS website to appeal a ban because you have to know her, she has to like you and invite you. lol She is one of those kinds of power tripping admins that people shake their heads about.

He was wrongly banned by PBB (Sabret now knows what this feels like) and the ban was overturned a few days later. He was banned in TCC servers because they stream to PBB. We asked her to unban him (the ban was overturned) so he could play and she said no. This resulted in Hidden missing a match scheduled for that night. This is when our issues started with her.

YOU may not like someone but to abuse your admin privileges and show bias behavior as a league admin to any player is unacceptable.

Talking with Ski about it through Pm's was like riding a merry go round. Always changing his mind.

Ski said:

We try our best to be available during matches, but we all volunteer and have commitments other than TCC.

You run a league, there should always be an admin online for ALL matches.

What I learned about these 2,  were they had different rules for different clans. SAD but true! They can deny it but we all know the truth.

TCC Rules on any player banned said:

If a team is caught playing with a member on their team that has a current or linked ban in the games we play or other games the team will forfeit the match if they won. The match results will be reversed and the offending team will lose the match 7-0.

If the offending team lost the match, the match will still be recorded as a loss, but the offending team will not be awarded any round wins. The results will be recorded 7-0 to the winning team.

When Sabret was banned for the Aimbot #50710 she didn't do what the rules said. She tried to bend the rules which was not well received by a few team captains. It led to disagreements in both public and private sections of the TCC forums. Too much information was being published in the public forums so Ski moved the public threads into the private section. He was getting pissed because he and his precious Sabret were being told to do the right thing.

If it was any other clan they would of been named and put in the banned section until proven innocent but not before reading a bunch of sarcastic ignorant posts by other clans.

SCS clan was allowed to continue to play without Sabret. The rules were broken by Ski because of Sabret. After they played the final weeks match that is when Sabret decided to forfeit all games she played in and Ski said, what a class act. What a joke! It would of been classy if the rules were followed instead of bending them.

I was reading a post on PBB forums where they thanked Sabret and it made me burst out laughing. I thought wow if they could only read the private section of TCC forums they may have had a different opinion.

A couple of PBB streaming admins came to TCC forums and said how commendable Sabret was by following TCC rules. Haha If it wasn't for the captains that persisted the rules should be followed those people would never have said that. Again if they seen the private sections they would of seen the truth.

So, YOUR WELCOME. I was one of the captains who persisted that you follow your own rules which you did not do. You were commended for it but you didn't deserve to be.

Angelz to Ski said:

82nd came forward and announced they would forfeit their match. I posted to wait until EB made a final decision but you were fine with reversing their stats. You even said they were a class act for doing so. I agree with you on that. That should be what all of us should do in the same circumstance.

Now you want to handle it differently because TCC League Admin Sabret has been banned? Not cool.

If this was any of the other clans participating in the TCC League then your post would not have been made. You would of just announced the players ban in the Banned Players / Teams section.

I say do what you have always done, NO favoritism or Exceptions.

The Aimbot is valid until proven otherwise. The TCC rules should be enforced, which will affect team win/lose record.

An example from a pm that proves favortism by TCC said:
Angelz said:
I was just wondering why the Punk Buster Even Balance ban on this player for aimbot has not been announced by TCC yet.

He was on the their TCC roster but has now been deleted. He is still listed on their member roster as an admin.

Is this not against TCC rules?

Ski said:
We know about the ban and he is banned from playing TCC until such time that the ban is lifted.

We told the captain to remove him from the team roster, which has been done.

We can not control what they do as a clan. They can list him however they want on THEIR website.

As for an announcement here on TCC, I can not say why Mitch or Sabret did not post anything about it. Everyone already seems to know apparently.

Angelz said:

Any other clans who have had a caught player has been posted. They should not be treated any different.

Ski said:

Actually "any other clans" is not true, there have been other times when nothing has been posted.

Angelz said:

To me that is wrong. That shows me that some clans are being centered out while other clans are being favored.

In my opinion if a member of any clan has a member who is is caught and banned they all should be posted or none should be posted.

Sorry, I don't mean to cause an issue here I just want everyone to be treated equally.

======================================================================================

This is what Ski posted  in the Captains section on the TCC website:

Ski said:

It would appear looking at the team roster for NDE that they have left TCC League and are no longer planning on playing.

Still, our admin staff are officially banning NDE from TCC League because they have broken this rule one to many times.

Tcc Rule said:
A. All league players from every clan represented in the league will conduct themselves with the utmost respect and sportsmanship to the league, its clans, and its players. Any player and/or team that violates this rule will be subject to suspension and/or removal from this league. We want you all to enjoy yourself in the league, disrespect, lies or dishonesty from any player, clan or team will not be tolerated.

This is the current example: http://www.neverdieeasy.com/forum/index.php/topic/2485-the-tcc-league/#entry20176

Both JP and Anglez have been removed from team captains access, but I fully expect them to post some rant post to get them banned from TCC forums altogether.

I personally think the TCC Community will be better off without them.

There is no disrespect, lies or dishonesty in my post or any post I made in the TCC forums. Everything I said above is the truth. Also,  there is no disrespect, lies or dishonesty posted anywhere on TCC forums by any NDE member.

Let me tell you this now Ski, I copied every single post on TCC forums from the public and captains section concerning the Sabret issue. A  lot of your posts show how immature and two faced you can be.

Ski said:

I fully expect them to post some rant post to get them banned from TCC forums altogether.

I deleted all my posts on the TCC forums, including the NDE roster, screenshots and season 9 2 days after we won season 9.

NDE does not post random rants on anyone's forums. If anyone says anything to us we will surely give them our opinions.

We don't care if you ban us because you didn't like our honest opinions. We told the truth. If you can't handle it,  well that's your problem. Deal with it!

=====================================================

Maybe you should all think before shooting your  mouths off.

=====================================================

Renegades Clan Run by Ski has had cheaters:

09/01/07 4850e7c5eaa3eb55c90f5324669641c4 Cvar sc_aim = 1 R[Turner

09/09/07 78199feabd381c5589206ddb85cb927f MD5Tool Mismatch: etmain/nexuz.pk3 (len=2048) R[ legend

09/11/07 6a13baecfebc730214e6adad5534b9af PB HACK #130438 R[ c-style[nl

07/24/08 e25565158e9640c0fd98d4821966373a PB HACK #131152 R[ Hell_MAXis

SCS Clan has had cheaters:

06/27/09 9517c5831ef03ffd742a6b67ce25aa76 Multihack SCS_{Jr}FoZzY

03/21/13 50e403bd Aimbot 50710 SCS_Sabret COD4 Overturned

Below are the clans that are respected by Ski ( LOL ) and had a hand in helping with the TCC League. Helping check out certain clans GUID's for possible cheaters etc. When they found one,  shit the hit the fan and it was posted.  Then the entire league community pounced on and bullied the clan involved.

It was the most childish hypocritical behavior I have ever witnessed.

=7Cav= Clan has had cheaters:

11/20/08 ab1c3b721ffe5906c14c181355877459 Multihack =7Cav=SgtWraith COD4

01/11/09 88644792c0aef38b07c6da8584a91747 Game Hack =7Cav=SPC.Batmn COD4

10/27/09 50a0a5f6ddb1b3c32f0c7de4c1221d82 MD5 Tool #9002 =7Cav=RCT.Craig COD4

11/30/10 1adda606a6df3ed5c4a36e2304c2dfe6 Game Hack =7Cav=PVT.RaV COD4

04/03/11 88f1fb7cf37fd8ed409e17a09a5f781f Multihack =7Cav=SPC.Skruf COD4

04/18/11 6a058e8c0a0c3d69767179a8e26a34cb Wallhack =7Cav=RCT.mar COD4

04/02/12 be02c2c65d8862e02bf3b737039822ca Game Hack =7Cav=SPC.EideW COD4

06/18/12 7c7513bfbb8338b6418555a12d55c0b7 Wallhack =7Cav=SPC.Smith COD4

09/02/12 0313dc61c915eb0f5941d351f33948b9 MD5 Tool #9002 =7Cav=DEP.Furna COD4

03/15/13 9044c0200ab7fadb90f8531355d3b567 Aimbot 50710=7Cav=CPL.Eivin COD4 Overturned

01/07/14 deee61143d62ff0f13cc0b46bd2b1122 MD5 Tool #9002 =7Cav=PFC.Benja COD4
==================================
04/13/10 23ed2b461bafc2bd23b8f9a0b149b31e Aimbot =7Cav=Gen.Plumbly COD2
10/31/11 5f4b381a735ac29ec325f8fd4f46c10f Aimbot =7Cav-Meyer BF3
04/05/11 0766dd19133f6a9eb0d85839ad1a7250 Game Hook =7Cav=Wlfeel WAW

07/16/10 986601184e5dbe5878cabe2dc4167390 Game Hack =7Cav=Vedwed WAW
====================================================================

CTU Clan has had cheaters:

04/22/13 94d13dd1aabb19a3fe9a60ef9366605e Gamehack CTU_Skorp

08/13/12 1ec4269a0bbe02c3d103ec0a82ac9234 Aimbot CTU_Enticer << this guy is a Police Officer - Great Role Model LOL

07/08/12 5f5e7a50cfd67922a7419ab4b52c53f6 No Recoil CTU_Jr_Rojas

09/01/11 14eaecb012e05b1aa9a65eb9883d68e7 Wallhack CTU|R|John

08/22/10 b573d9a0b6fd00f6e5a0f17cc11d61e8 MD5Tool Mismatch: EvilHookv1.dll (len=32) CTU|R |Lilblaze

10/02/09 60c41e96d53580c0456d5ac61f628d9b MD5Tool Mismatch: EasyAccount.exe (len=2048) CTU_Str8_Snipin

====================================================================

OSS Clan has had cheaters:

01/25/09 fff46f0b72349c9384e3827ddf58ad9f GAMEHACK *OSS*SirRobin COD4

Good Day

Angelz

• 2 weeks later...

Lot of respect for all the clans that have had to put up with TCC's bullshit.   They can't attract any new clans and obviously can barely get any of the better clans to come back to compete.   Look at the history over the last several seasons and the mass exodus of clans that no longer want anything to do with them. The record speaks for itself.   Bunch of old people trying to hold onto the success of yesterday .. it's pathetic and sad. 

• 7 months later...

....the thread that never dies.... on the never die easy forum ...  go figure ;)

TCC COD4 Season 11 Signup: 

"I am not sure what happened to all those teams that posted they were interested, we only have 3 signed up so far. I would have thought we would have at least our 6 minimum by now. :( 

Ski"

Breaks my heart with the sad face at the end :sweat: .  Besides inconsistent rule enforcement, clan favoritism, admins with personal agendas (Sabret), servers that crash.. can't see why anyone wouldn't want to sign-up /sarcasm.  Oh yeah, probably the biggest reason of all - 3/4th of the remaining clans/players that still play COD4 are disqualified from TCC for some reason or another. 

Maybe you can get OSS to sign up 6 teams to ensure they get another banner to put on their website. 

You reap what you sow Ski. 

3/4th of the remaining clans/players that still play COD4 are disqualified from TCC for some reason or another.

More like BANNED!!! LOL We got banned because of this thread, I mean,  how dare we give an opinion that is truthful.

Do we have an emoticon that flips the bird? I'd like to use that one towards OSS. Mostly to Filthy for all his lies!!

• 1 year later...

It's dead and over .. no one should care about TCC anymore... time to move on.   

It's funny to me that johnny come lately "clan hopper" Van mentions OSS, but not the times we destroyed the other clans he was in. Anyone remember 9th?  No, that's ok, they weren't worth remembering.

Van, give it up, you and your spawn were barely a challenge for us. As far as OSS goes, what else have you guys accomplished outside of TCC? Yeah, that's right .. nothing! 

Peace out. 

I just posted this on tcc forums. I haven't been on those forums since season 9. LOL

Get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off Van. We never said we were kicked out. We actually never said anything to anyone.

NDE was not kicked out of the league. We quit the league after season 9. I deleted all my posts on the TCC forums, including the NDE roster, screenshots and season 9 two days after we won season 9. Ski decided to ban NDE after the fact.

It would appear looking at the team roster for NDE that they have left TCC League and are no longer planning on playing.

Still, our admin staff are officially banning NDE from TCC League because they have broken this rule one to many times.

We didn't care because that is just the way Ski was. Ban everyone who has a different opinion than his. His internet feelings got hurt.

He posted a link to my thread on NDE forums.

Jp, Jiinx and myself were banned from the captains section and NDE was banned because I gave an opinion of ski, sabret and the tcc league in a thread I posted on the NDE forums. We didn't care because well that is just the way Ski is and is why this league died.

Yes, you beat us 7-2 and we beat you 7-2/7-5 in the final and won the season.

You also said we stopped scrimming you because you beat us in the scrims we had in season 9.In actual fact we asked and asked and oss refused to scrim us. We scrimmed you 7 times and we beat you 6 times.

The screenshots are here: http://www.neverdieeasy.com/forum/index.php/topic/2546-o-s-s-sir-robin

Overnight we became a good team eh? We played 6 seasons and were in the play offs 3 of those seasons. We are and always will be a good team.

As far as ghosting you should not be accusing as you and your sons played from the same house. Also you had headshot and his son. I spoke with many gamers who thought you all were ghosting. I don't really care, just saying.

My opinion!

Good day
Angelz

It's funny to me that johnny come lately "clan hopper" Van mentions OSS, but not the times we destroyed the other clans he was in. Anyone remember 9th?  No, that's ok, they weren't worth remembering.

Remember that time they got all butt hurt because I posted all the screenshots of our scrims where I think outta 20 or so scrims they beat us 1 time. LOL We deleted the thread for them. hahahha

Ya.. good times.  I remember that dude Megatron saying something about our server and how they didn't want to scrim us on it anymore (because they were getting owned hard), but when we played on their server, the result was the same.  They didn't want to scrim us anymore after only winning 1 in 20...lol! 

I'm issuing this 9th Legion Ban on =ES= Darkangel reason for this is because he has 3 PBBan bans on his file. He has also been banned from SCS under the name =ES= Bulldozer and =ES=RoyalB for cheating. Words by SCS_Sabret.

He has 170 linked GUIDs to his name and 209 IPs, out of those 170 guids I found 3 red ones, which mean he was caught by PBbans Here are the 3 GUIDs

I remember megatron saying that. hahhahahahha I think he skipped too much school LOL

PS: His latest post on tcc shows his lack of education. I do not think he comprehended what our posts meant.

82nd should just start a league of their own and put tcc in the rear view mirror. 82nd has a good reputation in the gaming community.

I'd rather be in a league that 1) isn't ran by any competing clans and 2) if its ran by a clan, they shouldn't compete in the league as its a conflict of interest.  I agree that 82nd could probably pull it off, but there will likely be similar issues to what TCC had, especially if the usual clans want to participate.