Ctu

Angelz

===================================================================

Download Demos Here

Clearly, people need to watch the demos they record closely before submitting them into pbb. There is absolutely no signs of wall hacking or any kind of cheating in any of these demos.

One thing I notice about Hidden's game play is he looks all over the place. He checks in every corner, crack, etc. He constantly moves. He watches known spots like a hawk. When he sees movement from the enemy he will keep an eye on that area until he has a clear shot.

The other thing I noticed, is most of the demos start after the round began which clearly does not show the UAVs that were called out.

Demo 1 Strike

1st kill: The enemy [Luisneu2000] is clearly visible moving around the room. He sees this dude out on the awning and shoots him.

2nd kill: The enemy [CTU Tj] is clearly visible in open and Hidden shoots him.

3rd kill: The enemy [CTU Maj-Tank] is clearly visible in the window and Hidden kills him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo 2 Pipeline

1st kill: The enemy [smoke] is clearly visible on the hill, smoke went up as Hidden shot and killed.

2nd kill: The enemy [silly Squishy] is clearly visible moving in prone position on the hill by the wall.

3rd kill: The enemy [NQ Kat-ManDude] is clearly visible behind the stone pillar on the hill.

4th kill: The enemy [sDF121] is clearly visible at the corner of the wall on the hill.

Demo 3 Crossfire

1st kill: The enemy [CTU Hammer] is clearly visible running across the street when Hidden threw a nade that hit a car and killed him.

2nd kill: The enemy [silly Squishy] is clearly visible across the street in the doorway.

3rd kill: The enemy [Wizza] is clearly visible running from a building to back of A house when Hidden shot him in the window.

4th kill: The enemy [Mr.Noodle] is clearly visible when he runs through the smoke in front of Hidden at the window.

5th kill: The enemy [silly Squishy] is clearly visible across the street in the doorway.

6th kill: The enemy [Jonesey] is clearly visible running to the corner of B house by the back stairs as Hidden was approaching.

7th kill: The enemy [Chilly] was clearly visible as he was running towards the back door of B house and Hidden was there.

Demo 4 Crossfire

1st kill: The enemy [uS Ace] is clearly visible running through the room by the broken wall towards Hidden.

2nd kill: The enemy [Mac] is clearly visible when Hidden turned a corner and Mac was crouched in the corner.

3rd kill: The enemy [CTU Maj-Tank] is clearly visible moving in a prone position by the bus across the street at B bomb.

4th kill: The enemy [Propac] is clearly visible in the window in front of Hidden.

5th kill: The enemy [CTU Hammer] is clearly visible in the window in front of Hidden as he comes from the opening from A house.

Demo 5 Strike

1st kill: The enemy [CTU Eatinglotof] is clearly visible jumping from upper flower shop.

2nd kill: The enemy [CTU Maj-Tank] is clearly visible from inside upper B house in front of Hidden.

Demo 6 Crossfire

1st kill: The enemy [beast] is clearly visible at the house beside B house in the window.

2nd kill: The enemy [Chilly] is clearly visible laying prone inside front lower A house.

Demo 7 Strike

1st kill: The enemy [CTU Maj-Tank] is clearly visible at side of flower shop in the wall opening by the car.

2nd kill: The enemy [Propac] is clearly visible running at the back of A house.

Round 2 starts and shows Hidden calling a UAV and the demo ends. How convenient!

Demo 8 Strike

1st kill: The enemy [uS Ace] is clearly visible behind a pillar at A bomb.

2nd kill: The enemy [CTU Hammer] is clearly visible at back side of A bomb.

Demo 9 Strike

No kills, don't see the point of turning this demo in.

Demo 10 Strike

No kills, only shows a warning to Hidden, don't see the point of turning this demo in.

Demo 11 Strike

1st kill: The enemy [TRG|Cencored is clearly visible through the railing at back of A sniper house by A bomb.

2nd kill: The enemy [TheMurderSeq] is clearly visible running around at the side of B house.

Demo 12 Strike

1st kill: The enemy [CTU Tj] is clearly visible when he fired from under the stairs and came running out in front of Hidden.

Angelz, you hate anyone who puts a demo in on your clan. An admin demoed him & asked me to submit to PBBans. I would hope you would do the same if a CTU member was playing on your server & one of your admins thought he cheating. I don't care you think I am an idiot. I expected that.

Hey,

Not really one for drama, but Nole I think you need to see it from our point of view.

Let's say your situation came to occur and we thought a CTU member was cheating and we just submitted it to PBBans without so much as a heads up to you and you consider us a friend, you don't think that would bother you? I would be willing to bet my PC that Angelz would message you on xfire and send you the demos before submitting things to PBbans because she wouldn't want you to think we are being underhanded about it.

If you think someone in NDE cheats, by all means demo them and submit it, that doesn't bother us. It's when you are supposed to be a friend and blindside us that it upsets people.

Just some food for thought,

- NDE War Council

Angelz, you hate anyone who puts a demo in on your clan. An admin demoed him & asked me to submit to PBBans. I would hope you would do the same if a CTU member was playing on your server & one of your admins thought he cheating. I don't care you think I am an idiot. I expected that.

Actually Nole, I would of PM'd you on YOUR forums (like I have done in the past) and explained who and why I was having a problem with (whatever the reason). I also (out of respect for you), would have given you the link to the demos and would have given you time to check out your own player and held back for your response before submitting.

If you read the 7th Cav post I made on our forums, Hidden was being accused in their server and I went in and demoed him. I was quite verbal to them in the game chat and told them what and why I was recording a demo of Hidden. I then posted the demo link on the 7th Cav forums.

You know that NDE has been accused many many times of harboring cheaters and you know how we feel about it. I don't hate anyone for turning a demo in. I just thought you of all people would of came to us and let us know before hand.

Let me ask you something. Did you watch any of the 12 demos?

WoW...

04/22/13 94d13dd1aabb19a3fe9a60ef9366605e Gamehack CTU_Skorp

08/13/12 1ec4269a0bbe02c3d103ec0a82ac9234 Aimbot CTU_Enticer << this guy is a Police Officer - Great Role Model LOL

07/08/12 5f5e7a50cfd67922a7419ab4b52c53f6 No Recoil CTU_Jr_Rojas

09/01/11 14eaecb012e05b1aa9a65eb9883d68e7 Wallhack CTU|R|John

08/22/10 b573d9a0b6fd00f6e5a0f17cc11d61e8 MD5Tool Mismatch: EvilHookv1.dll (len=32) CTU|R |Lilblaze

10/02/09 60c41e96d53580c0456d5ac61f628d9b MD5Tool Mismatch: EasyAccount.exe (len=2048) CTU_Str8_Snipin