7 Cav Clan

Angelz

This thread was made on the 7th Cav forums...

HI
Game: Cod4
Ban-ID: 161715
Name: NDE|hidden!?, hidden!?, I tried to join the server as Stormy, and it said i was banned, which is why the name in ban list is stormy.
Why you think the ban is unjustified: It says "suspected of hacking", I don't hack, never have, never will. Look it up if you want. I have been playing the last few days, and noticed a lot people accusing me, and members spectating. So i dont know why i would be banned for suspected hack unless there was proof i was actually hacking. I wasn't doing anything insane, just playing how i normally play.

Xfire: hidden1sniper

Thanks

NDE|hidden

====================================================================

Last night my clan mate ( NDE|Hidden) was playing in your server. He mentioned on ts that he was being accused of cheating in the 7th Cav server. I came in there to see what was happening. This happened twice in about an hour and a half. I seen a couple things that were typed in the game chat by 7th Cav members and public guests so I asked on voice chat, "Just out of curiosity, how old are you people?" I was told by a few people the age of 30 and above. At the beginning of the next round I heard one of the 7th Cav members on voice chat mention about taking a demo of Hidden so I said to him, "I am recording Hidden right now and I'm going to post it on your forums". He asked me why and I responded, "He is being accused of cheating so I am recording him to show he is not".

Hidden is 19 years old and is a very good player. I might add at his age he has the advantage of faster reflexes than those of us who are 30 years of age and older.

I hope this demo clears this issue up and the accusations stop. Demo of NDE|Hidden

Thanks

NDE|Angelz (Sh0tUdeaD)

PS.. I just seen this topic. All I can say is WOW....This is how you people treat guests in your server???? WHOA, He kills a lot so he must be cheating???? I will certainly never come back in your server!!!

This will be looked into. However, keep in mind your clan has harbored hackers before as I got one booted from TCC for his hacking. This doesn't help your cause.

Thank you for letting us know about him. If I had a medal I would pin it on you. At the time we did not have proper access to check out players. We do now.

Every clan has dealt with a cheater. It does not mean the entire clan cheats.

We had 1 member who was caught and removed from tcc Feb 02, 2011.

You should watch what you say, your clan has had hackers as well. I will not accuse your entire clan by a few bad apples that you allowed to wear your tags.

11/20/08 ab1c3b721ffe5906c14c181355877459 Multihack =7Cav=SgtWraith COD4

01/11/09 88644792c0aef38b07c6da8584a91747 Game Hack =7Cav=SPC.Batmn COD4

10/27/09 50a0a5f6ddb1b3c32f0c7de4c1221d82 MD5 Tool #9002 =7Cav=RCT.Craig COD4

11/30/10 1adda606a6df3ed5c4a36e2304c2dfe6 Game Hack =7Cav=PVT.RaV COD4

04/03/11 88f1fb7cf37fd8ed409e17a09a5f781f Multihack =7Cav=SPC.Skruf COD4

04/18/11 6a058e8c0a0c3d69767179a8e26a34cb Wallhack =7Cav=RCT.mar COD4

04/02/12 be02c2c65d8862e02bf3b737039822ca Game Hack =7Cav=SPC.EideW COD4

06/18/12 7c7513bfbb8338b6418555a12d55c0b7 Wallhack =7Cav=SPC.Smith COD4

09/02/12 0313dc61c915eb0f5941d351f33948b9 MD5 Tool #9002 =7Cav=DEP.Furna COD4

03/15/13 9044c0200ab7fadb90f8531355d3b567 Aimbot =7Cav=CPL.Eivin COD4 Overturned

01/07/14 deee61143d62ff0f13cc0b46bd2b1122 MD5 Tool #9002 =7Cav=PFC.Benja COD4

==================================

04/13/10 23ed2b461bafc2bd23b8f9a0b149b31e Aimbot =7Cav=Gen.Plumbly COD2

10/31/11 5f4b381a735ac29ec325f8fd4f46c10f Aimbot -7Cav-Meyer BF3

04/05/11 0766dd19133f6a9eb0d85839ad1a7250 Game Hook -7Cav-Wlfeel WAW

07/16/10 986601184e5dbe5878cabe2dc4167390 Game Hack -7Cav-Vedwed WAW

Ban upheld.

Not bothering to watch your demo of the player. Your poor attitude regarding the
situation,

NDE|Angelz (Sh0tUdeaD)

PS.. I just seen this topic. All I can say is WOW....This is how you people treat guests in your server???? WHOA, He kills a lot so he must be cheating???? I will certainly never come back in your server!!!

Tells me that even if we made a mistake ( which does happen and which is why we have the Generals review the bans that are appealed, ) you are not the kind of people we want in our servers.

Thus, I wont bother doing the work to adjudicate the appeal. Playing is our servers is a gift, we pay for them, not a right. Have fun on your own.

As I was posting (in another section of the 7 Cav forums) Hidden told me what happened. So, I went to the section where he posted and I added the PS part at the bottom of my post.

I did not show a poor attitude. I merely asked a question and stated my opinion of how the situation was handled by YOUR clan.

There was no mistake made on the 7 Cav part in this ban as Hidden was being accused in the 7 Cav server of cheating the night before by YOUR members and guests.

7 Cav reason for banning him was:

161715 Stormy Ban Monday, 13/02/2012 (19:04) permanent suspect off wallhack.Bulldog

Before you ban someone for suspicion maybe check that player through anti cheat programs first. Just saying.

Why does something someone else said affect my ban decision? Its me who is asking to get unbanned.

I thought of 7cav as a professional clan, as its made out to be. I would think they would at least review the player who got banned, and not act based on others responses.

Hopefully you can rethink your decision.

hidden!?

I have asked for the MP department to provide their documentation so that I may review what the captured.

I will not review the video log provided by your clan mate.

I may or may not review the material once it is provided by the MP Department. If I choose not to do so, talk to your clan mate. Unfortunatley while we do handle appeals on a case by case basis, I am also a person, and I will not waste my time on folks who do not appreciate the time I spend reviewing this type of thing and trying to ensure we only ban those who warrant it. If your clan wants to flap their gums and cut up on the forums, that's fine.

But it's their clan mates who will pay the price, not mine. We tell our members to behave when they go to other clans forums for just that reason.

If I decide not to overturn my previous decision and I don't review the logs once I receive them from the MP department... talk with your clan mate. You join a clan, you win together, you loose together... that's the joy of a clan. If you were a solo player and some unaffiliated person came and ran their gums, it would have no bearing...

But he's supposed to be your family. " The family that suffers together, bonds
together.." --- My USMC Drill Instructor

First, just let me clear something up. I am not a he. I am a 53 year old woman.

I will not apologize for my post as I said nothing wrong. I showed no disrespect to your clan. I do not flap my gums. I just call it the way I see it.

If you choose not to look at the demo well that's your decision.

My impression of your clan is not a good one. All you have shown anyone who reads this thread is how ignorant and childish your clan deals with any given situation.

Whether you like it or not a human being has the right to give an opinion.

Good Day

Angelz (Sh0tUdeaD)

• 1 month later...

I had been stuck waiting on our Information Management Officer whose been tied up a whole lot due to well hell getting married, but your right his has taken way to long.

I will be removing the reference to hacking in your ban, as I do not feel that the videos in review show any clear evidence of that charge. However, you will remain banned off our servers, along with any other NDE members currently on the ban lists ( if any. )

I can openly admit that I have made an error in allowing the appeal to go out for so long, and I will apologize for that sincerely. However what I have not done, and would not condone any member of this unit doing, is posting the openly disrespectful comments about your unit, as nde has chosen to do on their forums.

Irrespective of the situation over the ban, that's just not good form.

RULING:

BAN UPHELD, ECHELON MODIFIED TO STRIKE "HACKING" FROM THE RECORD, HOWEVER UPDATED TO REFLECT MY DECISION.

These guys are a joke...seriously. They never intended to unban Hidden from the get go. He pwned their asses and that was unacceptable. BooHooBoo to 7th Cav. I read all the bans on their forums. It's like their admins are in a competition to see who can get the most bans. Power tripping if you will. The way they treat people is pathetic.

Even when I was having a private message discussion with Goat, I could tell by the way he spoke, that Hidden was not going to be unbanned.

Good Day

Sh0tUdeaD

I've never played on their little "fantasy military" server anyways. Always thought that using ranks in a video game is like stuffing the front of your pants.. no matter how it looks on the outside, you still have a small weenie.

:ninja:

So they repeal the ban because they don't have any evidence showing that he hacks... but yet they keep him banned for "hacking" from what it seems like? That is the most convoluted ban I have ever read in my life. I don't understand their reasoning but sounds like some one is a little butt hurt about their clan getting beat by one of our members.

Interesting... very interesting.

However what I have not done, and would not condone any member of this unit doing, is posting the openly disrespectful comments about your unit, as nde has chosen to do on their forums.

Irrespective of the situation over the ban, that's just not good form.

Do not make your clan look like it's above reproach.

=7Cav=PVT.Bleuel.C is registered on NDE forums as crazynuts22505. He is also registered on 7th Cav forums as of yesterday under the name of bigguy15390 so he could post a link to this thread in Hidden's ban thread on 7th Cav forums .

I'm assuming 7th Cav deems this as acceptable behavior, right?

What did you think was going to happen? I made a thread in my clan forums quoting all of what you and your members said in this thread. SO what?? Deal with it!! I can post what I want in my own clan forums.

Your clan disrespected my clan and I in Hidden's ban thread. My clan was accused of harboring cheaters. I posted with proof that your clan has had over 5 cheaters. YOUR clan falsely accused my clan mate of cheating. I came to his defense. You quote a section of my post where I showed no disrespect just an opinion of how I felt the situation was dealt with. You reacted with a temper tantrum..

Your clan needs to learn to treat and talk to guests like human beings. They are not below you.

Good Day

NDE|Angelz (Sh0tUdeaD)