False Accusation Against Dark Angel

Angelz

I have read the most ridiculous post ever. I laugh in the faces of morons who believe this crap. I can hear them now oh oh oh we caught a cheater. Idiots, all of them.

Before people start posting stupid shit they need to first understand what it is they're looking at. DSL internet changes your ip more often than you piss each day. It's called a DYNAMIC IP, which means anyone who has the same internet company as you can get the same IP as you at anytime. So, if a cheater used an IP and you get that IP at any time it becomes linked to you.

Educate yourself before you go falsely accusing anyone of cheating. Idiots like you are the reason why players reputations are destroyed.

In Dark Angel's defense those linked guid's are not him. His guid is clean. You all have wrongly accused him of cheating.

I believe there should be a public apology forthcoming to Dark Angel from all of you.

If you read this Dark Angel I would like to invite you on NDE teamspeak anytime.
Ip: ts.neverdieeasy.com

He has also been banned from SCS under the name =ES= Bulldozer and =ES=RoyalB for cheating. Words by SCS_Sabret.

Sabret wouldn't know a cheater if one fell on top of her! She is constantly accusing people of cheating. Even when she posts demos on PBB they get put in clean demos forums.

SCS is not one to to talk:

06/27/09 9517c5831ef03ffd742a6b67ce25aa76 Multihack SCS_{Jr}FoZzY

=====================================================

This was posted by 9th Legions Clan Leader Megatron on the 9th legions forum.

I'm issuing this 9th Legion Ban on =ES= Darkangel reason for this is because he has 3 PBBan bans on his file. He has also been banned from SCS under the name =ES= Bulldozer and =ES=RoyalB for cheating. Words by SCS_Sabret.

He has 170 linked GUIDs to his name and 209 IPs, out of those 170 guids I found 3 red ones, which mean he was caught by PBbans Here are the 3 GUIDs

esdarkangel.gif

Now since he has 170 guids, that's a lot of pages that I would have to print and save, so to save everyone the time of doing that and scrolling through pages please put in this guid in pbbans and it will take you straight to the bans.

167138b1

or click this link, I'm not sure if its viewable unless you have an account, but I
don't see why it wouldn't

http://www.pbbans.co...es&safeview=yes

Now The 9th Legion Server is a hacker/cheater free server and the clan is also
hacker/cheater free. Every player gets checked when they play on the server, doesn't matter when or if your suspected but its to keep the server clean. Getting a new GUID might make people think that your safe but your not, because its always there.

I'm sorry =ES= but Darkangel will not be able to play on our server again. Thanks to our B3 attachment, every time someone connects to the server, it runs their IPs and GUIDs and saves it for later so if they try to get back in, they will get the same result.

Thank you and have a good day,
Megatron
Clan Leader

=====================================================

Are you going to wrongly accuse your own member 9th Dexter and ban him from your server and SCS server too??? LOL

9th|Dexter who has 95 linked GUID's and 95 IP's. Out of those 95 GUID's there is 1 red one, which means he was caught by PBbans.

9thdexter.gif

Here is the GUID: 8f55de33

If you are a pbb streaming admin click on the guid number and you will see that it is someone totally different.

Also, since SCS Sabret seems to believe this. Take a look at one of SCS members as well.

SCS Blade

67de8a5b

scsblade1.gif

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?
srchtype=GUID&srchdata=67de8a5b&game_id=27&showLG=yes&showAT=yes&safeview=yes

79c13637

scsblade2.gif

Also, take a look at one of ES members

ES Light

64cfe421

eslight.gif

Good Day
NDE|Sh0tUdeaD

Thank you for keeping my name in that post and not editing it. Before you start calling someone a moron you gotta look at all the evidence. Videos that have not been posted in that post because it I was told not to release them. Videos that show either ghosting or hacking in them. He owned up to ghosting on SCS forums and thats also against our rules aswell on SCS server so until you watch those videos then you can start to call people morons.

Dexter doesn't play like a hacker, his K/D is very bad on the server so if he does then they suck which he doesn't.

As for the Dynamic ip. Mine is a Dynamic IP it doesn't change unless I change it myself

As for the Dynamic ip. Mine is a Dynamic IP it doesn't change unless I change it myself

You clearly don't know what a dynamic IP is, everytime you restart your router you get a new ip. So you either don't have a dynamic IP, or don't restart your router. Otherwise you have a fixed ip.

As for the post, based on what is shown, the point of this thread is to say that you shouldn't be accusing someone of hacking in public if you don't have proof, which i see none of. These supposed videos don't mean shit unless everyone can see them. "ghosting or hacking"? based on this i assume you don't know if he is hacking or was ghosting. So don't go public about someone being a hacker unless you have evidence.

And the evidence you posted on your thread means nothing, the linked GUID's and linked IP's mean nothing.

So if you do have proof, then post it. otherwise you just ruined someones reputation because you "thought" linked IP's meant he was a hacker.

Before you start calling someone a moron you gotta look at all the evidence.

Like I said to you on xfire, I was going by the information in your post. There was no demos mentioned.

Videos that show either ghosting or hacking in them. He owned up to ghosting on SCS forums and thats also against our rules as well on SCS server so until you watch those videos then you can start to call people morons.

Ghosting (which he admitted to) is not hacking. If your not 100% sure (with physical proof to back it up) then you shouldn't be saying it in public like that.

tony has even told me how he can get around bans

He was talking about teamspeak bans not in game bans.

Dexter doesn't play like a hacker, his K/D is very bad on the server so if he does then they suck which he doesn't.

As far as I read in your post, the screen shot you posted was good enough to call out Dark Angel but not good enough to call out your own member?

Some gamers are so paranoid, that they call everyone who kills them a cheater. We have had our clan called a bunch of cheaters because we have a few really good players.

If the demos are submitted into PBB and PBB decides to ban him for it then that's fine. Till then I will not call him a cheater based on a screen shot that is meaningless.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for necro'ing a thread, but i'm the one who got banned here. (Dark Angel).

Long story short, i was unfairly banned, and had my reputation slandered by SCS, whom have no evidence to back up their accusations of hacking.

tony has even told me how he can get around bans

As for this, i got banned from the ES clan, which included their Teamspeak. This was a result of SCS's accusations being spread. Anyhow, i got banned from ES, but they didn't have the decency to wait until i came online, then inform me and do the deed. They just did it whilst i was offline. I at the time, did not know why i had been banned. So i got back into their Teamspeak server. Doing this is simple and doesn't involve any foul play, even a quick Google search and you'd find out how it is done.

And it seems evident that SCS, and 9th have no understanding of a Dynamic IP.

Shortly after the ban, i had tried pm'ing Sabret (this was shortly before i was banned from ES) for copies of the demos, they claimed to have taken of me. I was informed that they had been deleted. The reason being they proved fuck all to be truthful.

brainisfullof.jpg

Anyhow, i'm back to being lone wolf for a bit, playing a few different titles atm - Skyrim, SWTOR, WH40k Dawn Of War etc. Still playing the odd game of COD4 as well :thumbsup:

Also, cheers on the NDE guys/gals here in support of me, shame i didn't know about this thread at the time i got banned. :P

We stand against false accusations as much as we do against cheating. It's one thing for a clan to make a decision to let a member go for suspicion, but it's flat out wrong to accuse anyone publicly and smearing someone's gaming reputation without any REAL proof.