From Angelz To Xtg

Angelz

Regarding the accusation by XTG towards NDE female members being disrespected by NDE male members.

This all came about due to the childish outbursts of XTG members over one EX NDE female member leaving and joining XTG.

Flawless became an NDE member in November 17, 2009. Flawless quit NDE on August 5, 2011 to join XTG.

During her 21 month ride as an NDE member she became a hard to handle little girl.

The readers digest version of Flawless is, "she is a drama princess". It became very noticeable that she was an individual that could NOT be trusted. If you told her anything private be rest assured that she told everyone. She repeated clan business. After numerous verbal warnings and typed threads in forums she continued to repeat her lies. Those she told things to were only hearing her version which was made up in a way to get sympathy from those who chose to listen to and believe her. In a nut shell only tell her things you want the entire world through the internet to know.

As for the remaining 5 female members of NDE, we ROCK. We have been members of NDE for 5 plus years. We are all strong women and will never allow anyone to disrespect us without repercussions (hence this post).

The NDE male members do NOT disrespect the NDE female members!!

Angelz (Sh0tUdeaD)

I have been in NDE since I was 17 years old and NEVER once have I ever been disrespected by ANY !! male member of the clan. Only ONE female member has disrespected me, "cough Flawless cough" I have been involved in my share of drama due to my OWN faults always private and unless you were personally told by me you had no idea.

BUT never have I been involved in such childish bullshit as when Flawless was in our clan. I am not sad that she is gone IN FACT I was excited and WOOHOO'd when i finally found out she "quit" it couldn't have come any sooner. That's saying a lot considering I didn't even play the same games as she does.

SO Good luck to XTG and have fun with that :CoolFace: