New Truck

Optical

Hell yeah they do, I've always wanted one. It's a 6 speed too..fuck automatics! Is that one yours? Is it dark blue or is my colorblindness doing its job? :(

I was thinking of putting some nice rims on it and bigger tires when these wear out - I have some space to fill in. Also want to put a brush guard on it, not sure about the floor boards though. Maybe some nice speakers and a nice head unit (I hate that I can't plug in my iphone.) I've already bought a new shifter knob, floor mats, pedals, and steering wheel cover.

Oh the possibilities. I'll check out that site.

I like that headunit man, how much did it go for? Knowing you..probably a pretty penny :( That's one thing I don't like...I can't plug my damn iphone in! Gotta have that. And nice system, but I'm not gonna be doing that...I gotta have some room in the backseat..ya know..just in case it rains; The cool thing is, the back seats fold down ;)

Annnnd 4x4 saved my ass last night LMAO

Thinking about these..or something similar to them.

http://www.extremecustomwheels.com/MOTO-METAL-MO951-16-x-9-6x1397-GLOSS-BLACK-MACHINED-12_p_9644.html

And some Nitto Tires..just planning ahead ;)

I am totally jelly of both of your trucks it makes me want to turn in my car for one DAMNIT lol!! ....But very nice. I love yoru licence plate there dogger HAHA creative!! i was like wtf.

Congrats Opti your truck is very perdiful I am not a fan of red tho. But whatever floats your rubber ducky!!!

ALSO SADIK you make me laugh a lot too..you are a funny fucker <3

Red is not my color either but it was the only manual transmission one they had at the lot. My neighbor does paint and body work so there is my ticket for a paint job :(

I was thinking an extremely dark blue..almost black looking

Here is a better picture

ruca.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ya no doubt. I got mine back in Dec 2010 for 900.00. Looking on that Amazon page, it looks like they have used ones starting at about $850. Also, there are a bunch of double din touch screen units out there for far less, just depends on what features you need. Only reason i got this one is because it has all of the features and had the best ratings overall.

I have some shopping around to do then, definitely would like a screen like that though. I have a good list of aftermarket things going on here. The only thing is I wont be able to buy any of this stuff for a couple months - I have something else in order ;)