Current Games?

Jahova

Pretty much everyone has Black ops... except Lab and Sadik ... cough. MW2 was alright, but the rounds were way too short, there was always a lot of DB's in the servers and there were no dedicated servers.

Don't forget to pick up JP's favorite ... hello kitty adventure island. He's a lvl 80 rogue maincoone.

Think I'm gonna have to. CoD4 is the shit haha.. You guys just not like MW2 or black ops as much?

Black Ops requires a bit more power than what my computer is used to/can handle. I, personally, can't join certain servers cuz they take too long to load. And the rounds are VERY Short compared to Cod4.

Qthers, like Dogger, CaLi and Killa, are perfectly dandy with their awesome gaming systems -.-'

Black Ops requires a bit more power than what my computer is used to/can handle. I, personally, can't join certain servers cuz they take too long to load. And the rounds are VERY Short compared to Cod4.

Qthers, like Dogger, CaLi and Killa, are perfectly dandy with their awesome gaming systems -.-'

What about me Flawless :razz: