Canada

Dogger

FUCK YOU USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANADIAN MEN are the fucking Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooohhoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, didn't you just lose the last game played vs USA? So the way I see it, the gold was just token as it really was just a 1-1 tie.

Second, where were you when the Pens won the NHL Championship last year? That's right, drowning your sorrow in a bottle of cheap canadian whiskey, like you will be again this year after canada chokes AGAIN in the only real hockey that matters....NHL.

Third, let me just remind you .. Since 1993, your country hasn't won the trophy in the NHL .. that's right 16 years LMAO. Suck on that! Enjoy your little gold medal victory cause you are losers when it comes to pro hockey in the modern era.

2009 Pittsburgh Penguins

2008 Detroit Red Wings

2007 Anaheim Ducks

2006 Carolina Hurricanes

2005 NHL Lockout

2004 Tampa Bay Lightning

2003 New Jersey Devils

2002 Detroit Red Wings

2001 Colorado Avalanche

2000 New Jersey Devils

1999 Dallas Stars

1998 Detroit Red Wings

1997 Detroit Red Wings

1996 Colorado Avalanche

1995 New Jersey Devils

1994 New York Rangers

First, didn't you just lose the last game played vs USA? So the way I see it, the gold was just token as it really was just a 1-1 tie.

yea but it was the first win in 52 years against canada,i duno whats the exact record,but its something like what,50-1?

but hey,u guys fought really hard,props on that.

Dogger as your first post states God's of Hockey :P means the team that wins the gold medal are gods :)

So bow down to the Gods and Goddess's of Hockey hehe :P

past means nothing, we live in the moment :P Gold talks memories walk at least for now LOL

on a side note the USA had lots of great athletes including Ono but what a friggin numnut he pushes the canadian down then calls conspiracy when he is DQ'ed, even NBC said he would be DQ'ed, then today he says the Canadian was falling and hit his hand, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz man up ONO you pushed him just say you did you won 8 friggin medals be a man :P

LOL! 2009 pens are the CHAMPS!!! the reason why? Crosby ooo noooooo thats not a canadian player is it??? lol go cry in a corner while you realize all the american teams cant win without canadian players, but i do agree... NHL is the one that matters, too bad all the canadian players weren't on canadian teams we would then wipe the floor with you all lol

AND since i cant post on your shout box for whatever reason!!!!!

You have to log on to the front page as well :P

Oh and there are more Canadian NHL Players than American. Oh and I do believe the American Players are a minority in the NHL :)

Example: Players from Canada Russia Sweden Swiss Ukraine Finland etc. dominate all those American teams?

I love the Olympics!!! All countries did great!!! This is an event where all countries can get together and have some fun :P

It started off very sad with the death of Georgian Luger Nodar Kumaritashvili. ^5 to his team mates who got it together and competed. :)